Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hound Dog

Default Mice

Every winter the field mice take up residence in my house and garage. I set
traps and eventually, when warm weather arrives again, the mice leave.

I am tired of setting traps, and even though they do work, up to a point,
they leave a lot to be desired. I was wondering if those electronic pest
control machines they have on the market work on mice?

Anyone ever have any good results using these electronic pest control
machines?

Mice in Attic Noise Help [email protected] Home Ownership 4 December 10th 04 01:37 AM
Trapping attic mice amidst blown-in insulation Good Music Home Repair 15 December 3rd 04 01:57 PM
Stucco Gaps and Mice Henry Home Repair 4 September 2nd 04 04:29 AM
Sending mice on winter break! Tony Hayes UK diy 8 October 29th 03 07:44 PM
Mice, Questions about D-Con and Traps McCoysWink Home Repair 3 October 27th 03 01:18 PM