Kevin

Hound Dog wrote:

Every winter the field mice take up residence in my house and garage. I set
traps and eventually, when warm weather arrives again, the mice leave.

I am tired of setting traps, and even though they do work, up to a point,
they leave a lot to be desired. I was wondering if those electronic pest
control machines they have on the market work on mice?

Anyone ever have any good results using these electronic pest control
machines?

No info on the electronics but a couple of posters suggested poison.
Your neighbors will really appreciate it should you do so, especially
outside, so when the critter wanders over to their yard before expiring,
their pets can find and eat the toxic corpse.