Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jodi

Default Bathroom Floor

We are replacing our bathroom vanity with a pedestal sink. Because of this,
we are going to tile the floor (which is now linoleum). We are also going
to put up beadboard on the walls. Any general tips would be great, but my
specific question is: do we just cut tiles for around the toilet? Or do we
need to remove it and tile under it?

Thanks,
Jodi