Roger

Default Pressure Washer Brand Recommendations

I borrowed the Husky pressure washer from a friend who bought it at
home depot. I was very satisfied with it. Excellent cleaning power and
had no problems. Later, I borrowed a Karcher from my dad. I did not
like it. That wand had a joint in the middle where you could attach a
different end piece. A lot of water came out of this joint and dripped
down my arm when I held the wand up. I think this also diminished the
cleaning pressure.Maybe I just did not have it together correctly, but
it was a pain and I could not figure it out.

JerryL wrote:
snip
Could/Would someone, Please, mind recommending a Reliable,

Electric,
Pressure Washer. to me. It will be used on a 25'X50' Mobile Home,

Vinyl
Siding, a couple of times a year. A 8'X10' Pressure Treated Deck,

every
couple of years And an Aluminum Awning that covers the deck ,

whenever the
home is done.

I do not have lots of money, so can not afford to do this to

many
times,
so anyone with some good recommendations will be Truly Appreciated.

Thank You,

Wayne R. Russ

I had one Karcher for 7 years without a problem. I lent it to a

neighbor and
he burned it out. The secret is not to run it for too long a period

at one
time. Every 20 minutes or so I would shut it down and let it cool

off. I
went out and bought another one and I'm happy with that one too. My

brother
has a Husky from Home Depot and he says it's great but he only used

it
several times so far.

Matt

I think thats a great idea. Finally everyone will have something to
wash their Camaro with! Maybe could also be used for washing the dogs,
or maybe giving the mullett a touch up.

On summer nights, you could even have parties with it - everyone from
the park could gather round it with their camaros, dogs, beers and
wives, and have wet tshirt contests!

Rural technologist

my 6HP karcher has been working great.for several years.
had to replace a melted hose.

I wouldn't go below 2500psi, just be careful with the addl power.

-p

ups.com...