Bruce Musgrove

Default What is a scudder box?

I talked to a rain gutter contractor here today about making a 2 foot gutter
where a gable roof drains onto the windows on the front of my house. He
said he couldn't do a gutter that would be strong enough to go in there and
handle the amount of water flow off of that gable. Reccomended I call a
sheet metal company and get an extimate on a scudder box instead.

What the heck is that?

I need to redirect this as the water is eating the morter out of the bricks.

Speedy Jim

Bruce Musgrove wrote:

I talked to a rain gutter contractor here today about making a 2 foot gutter
where a gable roof drains onto the windows on the front of my house. He
said he couldn't do a gutter that would be strong enough to go in there and
handle the amount of water flow off of that gable. Reccomended I call a
sheet metal company and get an extimate on a scudder box instead.

What the heck is that?

I need to redirect this as the water is eating the morter out of the bricks.

"Scupper box"

http://www.detroitcorniceandslate.co..._details_2.htm

Jim
Pop

Bruce Musgrove wrote:
I talked to a rain gutter contractor here today about making a
2 foot
gutter where a gable roof drains onto the windows on the front
of my
house. He said he couldn't do a gutter that would be strong
enough
to go in there and handle the amount of water flow off of that
gable.
Reccomended I call a sheet metal company and get an extimate on
scudder box instead.

What the heck is that?

I need to redirect this as the water is eating the morter out
of the
bricks.

Here's a dumb question: Why didn't you ask him as soon as he
used the word and you didn't know what it meant?

Why don't you call him back and ask?

Pop

One should not be so p-h-i-l-o-p-o-L-e-m-i-c
lest they be seen as disputatious.

Bruce Musgrove

Becuse I was a little loopy from Pain medications. I just had my
gallbladder removed a few days ago.
Scupper Box I know. Scudder box confused me.

Thanks for the information.