sq

Default help

Can some one give me an idea how to install the broken foot lock in the
bath room tub?.Thanks.

Colbyt

"sq" wrote in message
Can some one give me an idea how to install the broken foot lock in the
bath room tub?.Thanks.

What are you calling a foot lock? I am not familiar with that term.

colt Steele

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:14:48 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"sq" wrote in message
Can some one give me an idea how to install the broken foot lock in the
bath room tub?.Thanks.

What are you calling a foot lock? I am not familiar with that term.

foot operated spring loaded drain plug thingy?? Who Knows LOL

Jim Conway

hmmm, could be a couple of stirrups he's set up on both sides of the
tub edge (similar to a gynecologist table setup where the feet go into
the stirrups leaving ones legs spread). I won't ask why......
Colbyt wrote:
"sq" wrote in message
Can some one give me an idea how to install the broken foot lock in

the
bath room tub?.Thanks.

What are you calling a foot lock? I am not familiar with that term.

Matt

One time Laura got her big toe stuck in the foot lock thingy. And she
was in a hotel!!! Rob had to call the maintenance guys, maybe even the
fire dept to get her free. I think Sally and Buddy came by for a quick
peek as well. (Hey, don't razz on Buddy too badly - you'd be a perv too
if you were married to a woman named "pickles". As far as Sally, we all
know she defined what a lesbian looked like in the 50's).
It was Wacky!

Oh, Rob!