effi

Default poisons in your home?

1. copper (and lead) in water
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/684.asp
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm#ind
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm
http://www.inspect-ny.com/water/leadwatr.html

and from the u.s. epa
http://www.epa.gov/leadcopperrule/implement.html

2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe

cadmium cannot be filtered out of your water, both drinking water and water
used to wash clothes, and can eneter your body from either source

"Cadmium may enter water as a result of industrial discharges or the
deterioration of galvanized pipe."
http://www.primeindia.com/manav/mangt12.html

more on cadmium from the u.s. epa
http://www.epa.gov/OGWDW/dwh/c-ioc/cadmium.html

3. fiberglass insulation dust in air

it leaks from attic directly into house and through ductwork of heating/air
conditioning if the ductwork is not 100% sealed up and rarely is 100% of
residential ductwork sealed, especially with time as the ductwork breaks
down and loses its seal

http://www.hhinst.com/Artfiberglass.html

"the state of California does require that fiberglass be labeled as a
potential carcinogen"
http://www.nqinc.com/faq2.html

"Overall shoddy construction standards on today's mass-produced homes
further increase the odds that there is some amount of fiberglass in your
home environment.."
http://www.sustainableenterprises.co.../sleuthing.htm

http://www.nqinc.com/faq2.html

supposedly, after the first couple of weeks of use, pvc pipe and plumbing
fittings have none of the potential poison problems of galvanized or copper
plumbing, and even a one inch piece of galvanized or copper in an otherwise
total pvc house plumbing system (except for faucets, etc.) can cause
problems

each respective industry has known about the health problems of their
products

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

zxcvbob

effi wrote:
[...]

What is your point? (seriously)

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather silly.

Bob
Grandpa Koca

effi wrote:
OMG!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
SEEK SALVATION HE
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

--
Grandpa Koca

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
effi

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
effi wrote:
[...]

you won't get it if you haven't already

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather silly.

they aren't my claims, i am the messenger

Bob

Edwin Pawlowski

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

What is your point? (seriously)

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather silly.

Bob

Effi is right. Copper pipes cause both my grandparents and parent to die.
If they went down to the river and drank right from it, they may be alive
today. After 75 years of drinking from copper pipes, they started to have
bad health and eventually died. What else could it have been?

Red Neckerson

"effi" wrote
1. copper (and lead) in water
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/684.asp
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm#ind
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm
http://www.inspect-ny.com/water/leadwatr.html

and from the u.s. epa
http://www.epa.gov/leadcopperrule/implement.html

SNIP

Yeah, and the sky is falling, we have severe global warming, second-hand
smoke causes cancer, cow farts are destroying the ozone, power lines cause
tumors, SUVs pollute the earth, and beans give you gas.

We are ALL gonna die.

Thanks for the warning, Sherlock.....

Red Neckerson

"effi" wrote in message
KKK? dude, you have earned the blocked sender's award, rant on....

Yeah, and you have earned yourself a f*cking medal, so pin it right on yer
ass, douchebag......

Grandpa Koca

Red Neckerson wrote:

"effi" wrote in message

KKK? dude, you have earned the blocked sender's award, rant on....

Yeah, and you have earned yourself a f*cking medal, so pin it right on yer
ass, douchebag......

Seems easy to get into her club doesn't it? Beat ya by 3 minutes!

--
Grandpa Koca

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price
competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
JerryMouse

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"zxcvbob" wrote in message

What is your point? (seriously)

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather silly.

Bob

Effi is right. Copper pipes cause both my grandparents and parent to
die. If they went down to the river and drank right from it, they may
be alive today. After 75 years of drinking from copper pipes, they
started to have bad health and eventually died. What else could it
have been?

Pickles.

The empirical evidence is overwhelming: Everybody who at pickles before 1910
is, today, either dead or has white hair and no teeth.

Further, experimental evidence confirms the above. Rats, when force-fed five
pounds of pickles per day, developed distended stomaches and became
lethargic.

Copper, Cadmium, and Tin are "all-natural" elements.

JerryMouse

effi wrote:
1. copper (and lead) in water
2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe
3. fiberglass insulation dust in air

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

People who worry about that stuff are pussies, you ask me.

Red Neckerson

"JerryMouse" wrote
Pickles.

The empirical evidence is overwhelming: Everybody who at pickles before
1910 is, today, either dead or has white hair and no teeth.

Further, experimental evidence confirms the above. Rats, when force-fed
five pounds of pickles per day, developed distended stomaches and became
lethargic.

Copper, Cadmium, and Tin are "all-natural" elements.

I don't want a pickle
Just want to ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want a tickle
'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want to die
Just want to ride on my motorcy...cle
It was late last night the other day
I thought I'd go up and see Ray
So l went up and I saw Ray
There was only one thing Ray could say, was:
CHORUS
This song is about the time that I was ridin' my motorcycle.
Going down a mountain road, at 150 miles an hour, playin'
my guitar. On one side of the mountain road there was a
mountain, and on the other side there was nothin' - there was
a cliff in the air.
Now, when you're going down a mountain road at I50 miles
an hour you gotta be very careful, especially if you're playin'
a guitar. Especially if that guitar is an acoustic guitar.
Because if it's an acoustic guitar, the wind pressure is greater
on the box side than on the neck side, because there's
more guitar on the box side. I wasn't payin' attention ..
Luckily I didn't go into the mountain - I went over the cliff.
I was goin' at 150 miles an hour sideways and 500 feet down
at the same time.
I knew it was the end. I looked down, I said ''Wow! Some
trip. I thought it...well I knew it was...I knew it was my last
trip, and in my last remaining seconds in world,I decided
to write one last farewell song to the world.
Put a new ink cartridge in my pen. Took out a piece of paper.
I sat back and I thought awhile. Then I started writin':
I don't want a pickle
Just want to ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want a tickle
'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle
And I don't want to die
Just want to ride on my motorcy ...cle.
I knew that, it wasn't the best song l ever wrote, but I didn't
have time to change it. I was comin' down mighty fast.
But as you all know, and as fate would have it, I didn't die. I
landed on the top of a police car. And he died. I drove away
on the road that he was on. I came into town at a screamin'
175 miles an hour, playin' the motorcycle song.
I came into town, I jumped off my bike, the bike went around
the corner by itself, went up on the stand by itself, turned
itself off.
I walked over to my friend. He was standin' there eatin'
pickles. I said Hi, what's happenin'? He looked at me in the
eye and said Nothin'.
You gotta sing it with that kind of enthusiasm. Like you just
squashed a cop...
CHORUS

Pop

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

What is your point? (seriously)

you won't get it if you haven't already

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather
silly.

they aren't my claims, i am the messenger

Bob

No, it's not a messenger; it's a fanatical troll. Please quit
feeding the trolls.

Pop

QUIT FEEDING THE TROLLS

JerryMouse wrote:
effi wrote:
1. copper (and lead) in water
2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe
3. fiberglass insulation dust in air

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

People who worry about that stuff are pussies, you ask me.

effi

"JerryMouse" wrote in message
effi wrote:
1. copper (and lead) in water
2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe
3. fiberglass insulation dust in air

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

People who worry about that stuff are pussies, you ask me.

another one bites the dust!

plonk!

effi

"Pop" wrote in message
however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

What is your point? (seriously)

you won't get it if you haven't already

Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather
silly.

they aren't my claims, i am the messenger

Bob

No, it's not a messenger; it's a fanatical troll. Please quit
feeding the trolls.

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust

plonk!

Edwin Pawlowski

"effi" wrote in message

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust

plonk!

effi takes much delight in plonking anyone that disagrees with her. She
also likes to announce it to overcome her insecurity and boost her self
esteem.

Clark Griswold

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"effi" wrote in message

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust

plonk!

effi takes much delight in plonking anyone that disagrees with her. She
also likes to announce it to overcome her insecurity and boost her self
esteem.

Effi wont have many friends if she keeps plonking....... And all the
newsgroups will be empty.

effi

"effi" wrote in message

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust

plonk!

effi takes much delight in plonking anyone that disagrees with her. She
also likes to announce it to overcome her insecurity and boost her self
esteem.

Effi wont have many friends if she keeps plonking....... And all the
newsgroups will be empty.

friends? friends listen and draw conclusions based on the information, not
the messenger, wouldn't expect yo to know that, as follows

she? never stated sex (and am not stating it now), typical conclusion based
on ignorance, your analytical skills are at zero

go ahead, have the last word, with yourself

plonk!

rck

I've always been convinced that living causes dying so living should be
avoided.

Bob

"JerryMouse" wrote in message
effi wrote:
1. copper (and lead) in water
2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe
3. fiberglass insulation dust in air

however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health

People who worry about that stuff are pussies, you ask me.

Clark Griswold

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust

plonk!

effi takes much delight in plonking anyone that disagrees with her. She
also likes to announce it to overcome her insecurity and boost her self
esteem.

Effi wont have many friends if she keeps plonking....... And all the
newsgroups will be empty.

friends? friends listen and draw conclusions based on the information, not
the messenger, wouldn't expect yo to know that, as follows

she? never stated sex (and am not stating it now), typical conclusion
based on ignorance, your analytical skills are at zero

go ahead, have the last word, with yourself

plonk!

Effi, If you can still see me... I never flame anyone, but, with you, I
can't resist. You have the personality of a sucked lemon. Done. Now I feel
better.

effi

"effi" wrote in message
1. copper (and lead) in water
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/684.asp
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm#ind
http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm
http://www.inspect-ny.com/water/leadwatr.html

and from the u.s. epa
http://www.epa.gov/leadcopperrule/implement.html

more on risks of copper pipe used in residential plumbing,
notice the second bullet below

from http://www.essentialhomeguide.com/Pa...ironmental.htm
(2) Lead in Water. The greatest risks seem to occur when the house water
supply is "highly acidic" (see Chapter 7 - Force 5) or is allowed to sit in
the pipes for a long period of time. Lead in the house domestic water system
comes primarily from two sources:
a.. Lead water supply pipes were used in houses until the 1920's. In some
areas, they were used until the 1950's (see Chapter 7 - 7.1).
b.. A 50% lead based solder was used to connect copper water supply pipes
until 1988.
per http://www.mvpinspection.com/1000items.htm
Soldered copper water supply piping may allow lead to leach into water
supply. Check with Poison Control to see whether such a condition is
believed to represent a problem in your area (S, A).