Default kitchen cabinets, opinions needed

I had Omega Dynasty Cabinets at my last house (the kitchen was done
when we purchased the house). The finish was Cherry. The cabinets
looked and performed great. We are now in a new house and are looking
to remodel the kitchen.
We went to various dealer for Omega. Expo Center also sells the same
under the Omega Embassy Line. At one dealer we got 50% off list if we
pay cash. All other dealers offer 45% off list.
Dynasty cost more then KitchenCraft or others brands that are at Lowe's
or Home Depot. The finish looks better. Would like to be able to get
better pricing on Dynasty.

wrote:
I am redesigning my kitchen.
I am looking at Dynasty Cabinets made by Omega.
Has anyone ever used these, or have an opinion
about them? Are there any I should
be looking at in addition?

Could you email me ?

Thank You.