DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   where to find L gasket strip material (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/80863-where-find-l-gasket-strip-material.html)

Michael December 9th 04 05:17 PM

where to find L gasket strip material

I am looking for weather stripping that is L shaped and is made for
abrasive conditions. It needs to be out of rubber and not foam, and
should be about 5/8 long or longer on a leg and 1/4 thick.

Where might I look for this stuff?

What can I use for glue?

thanks,

Michael

Michael

spam abatement, please remove 5's

Ken December 9th 04 05:28 PM

Michael wrote:
I am looking for weather stripping that is L shaped and is made for
abrasive conditions. It needs to be out of rubber and not foam, and
should be about 5/8 long or longer on a leg and 1/4 thick.

Where might I look for this stuff?

What can I use for glue?

thanks,

Michael

Michael

spam abatement, please remove 5's

Try Zero International:

http://www.zerointernational.com

Bag Boy December 9th 04 08:00 PM

mcmaster.com may also have what you are looking for...