Douglas

Default Plumbing Problems

Sometimes when I flush the toilet and often minutes after I let water
run through the bathroom sink I hear a loud moaning or crumbling sound
from under my toilet. Pray tell, what could that be?
Speedy Jim

Douglas wrote:
Sometimes when I flush the toilet and often minutes after I let water
run through the bathroom sink I hear a loud moaning or crumbling sound
from under my toilet. Pray tell, what could that be?

The moaning or foghorn effect is due to resonance created by a
particular type of ballcock (tank fill valve). Replace the
ballcock or rebuild with a kit from mfr.

Jim
Rick

"Douglas" wrote in message
om...
Sometimes when I flush the toilet and often minutes after I let water
run through the bathroom sink I hear a loud moaning or crumbling sound
from under my toilet. Pray tell, what could that be?

I'm here to tell you to listen to Speedy Jim

Rick Pray

(well you did state 'Pray tell' !)