Muff

Default Dish tv

Saw this awhile back but did not pay attention. Any reports what is best
Direct tv or dish tv?
Thanks for info.
Muff

Percival P. Cassidy

It's possible that one offers channels that the other doesn't, so check
out what's available on each.

We have had DirecTV for about a year and have had three outages lasting
various times -- all during heavy rain. I don't see why Dish would be
any different in that regard.

One thing we don't get with DirecTV that Dish probably wouldn't have
either is the truly local programming that's available on cable: city
council and school board meetings, public access, etc.

Perce

On 11/23/04 12:25 am Muff tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Saw this awhile back but did not pay attention. Any reports what is best
Direct tv or dish tv?
Thanks for info.

Rick Shaw

"Muff" wrote in message

Saw this awhile back but did not pay attention. Any reports what is best
Direct tv or dish tv?
Thanks for info.
Muff

What'z a "PVR"...... plug in for perverts?
JerryMouse

Muff wrote:
Saw this awhile back but did not pay attention. Any reports what is
best Direct tv or dish tv?
Thanks for info.
Muff

Dish has better porn.

Abe

What'z a "PVR"...... plug in for perverts?
-------
Personal video recorder