habbi

Default oil/wood fired boiler

Anybody have any experience with dual fired wood and oil boiler. I am
looking at installing a Benjamin unit and want to know if there is a
downside to this set-up. Thanks

HeatMan

I know about them...

"habbi" wrote in message
Anybody have any experience with dual fired wood and oil boiler. I am
looking at installing a Benjamin unit and want to know if there is a
downside to this set-up. Thanks

Red Neckerson

"habbi" wrote in message
Anybody have any experience with dual fired wood and oil boiler. I am
looking at installing a Benjamin unit and want to know if there is a
downside to this set-up. Thanks

They work very well. I have worked on Yukons more than anything else and
never have had major problems with them.....