Red Neckerson

Default Ladies and Gentle Ben, John Kerry.....

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

Red Neckerson

"F.H." wrote in message
Red Neckerson wrote:
http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C59A252A9

I love when *sshole tell you do this and then they post a link just as long.

Hey, douchebag! I posted the original link so people knew what it was.

Red Neckerson

Red Neckerson wrote:
http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C59A252A9