willshak

Default Free Benjamin Moore interactive CD

Check your local newspaper for coupon.
CD available at your local BM retailer.
No purchase necessary. Expires 11/30/04

"With the Benjamin Moore Personal Color Viewer 2.0 CD. I scanned in a
picture of my room and saw my color, trim and faux technique in place
before I even opened a can of paint."

Both MAC and PC compatible.

It doesn't mention exterior painting though.
Edwin Pawlowski

"willshak" wrote in message
Check your local newspaper for coupon.

I didn't know Mr. Moore was being held captive. I too, demand he be set
free immediately.

willshak

Ron P wrote:

Which section of the paper?

No particular section. My newspaper usually has the first 5 or 6 pages
dedicated to the world, national, and local headline news without any
advertising. Thereafter, the news and articles share the pages with ads.
In my paper, the ad was on the bottom of page 19. It was larger than 1/4
page, so you shouldn't miss it, whatever page it is on.
Here's a scan of the ad: http://www.willshak.com/temp/
If you can't find one, call your local BM retailer and ask if they have
it. Maybe they will give you the CD without a coupon. This page has the
CD listed as $10.
http://www.eisoftwareinc.com/products/benmoore.asp