Paul

Default Isolation Damper

The first BB in my two zone system vibrates when the circulator pump is on.
It is the first BB in the piping and about Six feet from the pump. Is there
a type of isolation damper that could be used between the pump and the first
BB, like a flex hose?? Thanks Paul

Edwin Pawlowski

"Paul" wrote in message
. net...
The first BB in my two zone system vibrates when the circulator pump is
on. It is the first BB in the piping and about Six feet from the pump. Is
there a type of isolation damper that could be used between the pump and
the first BB, like a flex hose?? Thanks Paul

There are expansion sections that can be put in. They look like a flex pipe
with corrugations. Is there room for the pipes to move? If not, you can
pipe in a loop to allow for expansion.

Paul

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Paul" wrote in message
. net...
The first BB in my two zone system vibrates when the circulator pump is
on. It is the first BB in the piping and about Six feet from the pump. Is
there a type of isolation damper that could be used between the pump and
the first BB, like a flex hose?? Thanks Paul

There are expansion sections that can be put in. They look like a flex
pipe with corrugations. Is there room for the pipes to move? If not, you
can pipe in a loop to allow for expansion.
The noise is not from the pipes expanding. It is the viabration of the pump
running and they are new pumps.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Paul" wrote in message
The noise is not from the pipes expanding. It is the viabration of the
pump running and they are new pumps.

They may just be cheap pumps. Get Grundfos.