barry martin

Default Kenmore canister vacuum c

Sanjaya:

S I have a Kenmore canister type vacuum clear (116.22612201). Recently
S its pipe connecttion to hose broke. Replaced it with a new one. Now
S the Vacuum does not work at all. I looked at the Motor Relay and it is
S not at all wired as per the circuit shown.
S I am tracing wires now to make sure the circuit is fine. The relay
S has a coil sign something like (--()-()-()-()-()--). What does it mean
S ? Is it a fuse or just an inductance coil.

Are you sure you purchased the correct replacement hose? IIRC there
are three replacement hoses available in the stores and possibly more
via the Service Centers.

Did the vacuum work properly with the old hose when it was damaged?
If so I'm thinking the hose is the wrong one rather than a problem
with the switch or relay. Also, some Kenmore vacs have a master
on-off switch on the 'tail' end.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Writing Rules: Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *