Justin

Default Grout dries back to powder?

Hello Group,
I was attempting to patch up a few holes and divets in my ceramic
kitchen tile. The previous homeowners left the exact type of grout
that was doen in the kitchen. Spectra Lock is the brand. Came in a
carton similar to iced tea or milk carton. I mixed with water to a
consistency of putty or wet cement. I dampened the area and spread
over with a float. I had let it sit overnight only to come back and
see that it had dried up completely back to sand. Was able to sweep
off with broom. Where have I gone wrong? Any help is appreciated and
thank you.

Justin