Michelle

Default oil to gas converter purchase

We bought our first home last yr which has an oil to gas converter. We
tookover the rental agreement from the former owner (now deceased) for
$18.90/mo. It was raised last month to $22 with the option to purchase for
$1300. This seems a tad steep considering it's "used."

Would you continue to rent or buy your own? I assume that there is a service
contract on this but I have to admit, I haven't checked into it. Winter is
right around the corner in New England.

Your input is appreciated.

Michelle
New Bedford, MA

m Ransley

How about looking into a new 94.5% efficient gas unit, I bet you are
getting 80%

Edwin Pawlowski

"Michelle" wrote in message
We bought our first home last yr which has an oil to gas converter. We
tookover the rental agreement from the former owner (now deceased) for
$18.90/mo. It was raised last month to $22 with the option to purchase for
$1300. This seems a tad steep considering it's "used."

Would you continue to rent or buy your own? I assume that there is a
service contract on this but I have to admit, I haven't checked into it.
Winter is right around the corner in New England.

In five years you'll have paid for it. Why was the rental increased? If it
is the same price of equipment, it seems the price should remain constant
for the life of the rental. If service is included, that may be a factor.

I'd look into a new system. You may save enough in fuel to pay for it if
you compare the new systems to the lesser efficient ones. Shop around.

Motor Phases SRF Metalworking 20 October 23rd 03 09:32 AM
Voltage on Phase Converter Steve Metalworking 2 August 15th 03 09:29 AM