Florida Patriot

Default Pol: This is the man you elected president? (short video clip linked)

Telling and funny. In this video clip, Bush shows his intelligent and
straight-forward approach to questions he hasn't been prepped for.

It's a little painful to watch. (The audience actually laughs *at*
him.) And it leaves you shaking your head, mumbling under your breath
"How in the world did we elect this guy leader of the free world?"

http://viral.3dge.net/attachments/00...overeignty.mov
Red Neckerson

"Florida Patriot" wrote
Telling and funny. In this video clip, Bush shows his intelligent and
straight-forward approach to questions he hasn't been prepped for.

It's a little painful to watch. (The audience actually laughs *at*
him.) And it leaves you shaking your head, mumbling under your breath
"How in the world did we elect this guy leader of the free world?"

http://viral.3dge.net/attachments/00...overeignty.mov

and you are probably one of those *ssholes that thinks he stole the election
in Florida, huh?

toller

Yes, it is an embarrassing answer, but it might well be a question that he
has never thought about before.

He has a big job with many responsibilities, and Indian Affairs is probably
not one of his pressing issues at the moment.

He probably should have said he wasn't prepared to discuss that. (unless it
was the topic of the Q&A)

Jeff Harper

"toller" wrote in message
Yes, it is an embarrassing answer, but it might well be a question that he
has never thought about before.

He has a big job with many responsibilities, and Indian Affairs is

probably
not one of his pressing issues at the moment.

He probably should have said he wasn't prepared to discuss that. (unless

it
was the topic of the Q&A)

How bad would he have to be before you acknowledged it and stopped excusing
him and apologizing for him?

Red Neckerson

"Jeff Harper" wrote

Here Bush is talking on another difficult issue:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...a/foolbush.mov

An here's one with Kerry and Bush singing a song:

www.jibjab.com

(I know it's old, but still funny as hell.....)

jeffc

"toller" wrote in message
Yes, it is an embarrassing answer, but it might well be a question that he
has never thought about before.

He has a big job with many responsibilities, and Indian Affairs is

probably
not one of his pressing issues at the moment.

Oh for godsakes, he's a complete tool. I could have answered the question
better and I don't konw a damn thing about Indian sovereignty. At least I
know what the word means. There are many, many thing he has never thought
about before, which is exactly why he's an inept president.

Edwin Pawlowski

"jeffc" wrote in message

Oh for godsakes, he's a complete tool.

Say what????

Pol: Short video of your president Florida Patriot Woodworking 191 October 11th 04 04:49 AM
I search some clip video of woodturning Yves Woodturning 10 May 29th 04 02:33 AM
Technics SA-DX1050 A/V Receiver: Intermittent video hecubus Electronics Repair 4 April 17th 04 10:20 PM
HELP tuning video belmont5 UK diy 8 September 28th 03 06:56 PM
Sony Model KV-32XBR48 slow turn on and flashing video for short period at turn on Ron Novini Electronics Repair 4 September 20th 03 12:10 AM