Karen in MN

Default TERRORISM WILL STRIKE THE USA TODAY

"SteveB" wrote in message

wrote in message
In only a few hours it will be September 11, 2004. Terrorists will be
attacking America on the homefront. This time it wont be government
and business buildings, but rather homes and neighborhoods. The World
Trade Center bombings will look like a childs game compared to this
time. Are you ready to die? Many will, in fact most Americans will
most likely not live thru this weekend.

24 hours will either prove you a prophet or an idiot. Ladies and

gentlemen,
place your bets.......................

Yeah, and I wonder how the gov feels about him posting with a usarmy.gov
email address.

Now . . . do you have an actual ON TOPIC post to make about consumers or
home-repair?

SteveB

"Karen the netnanny in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address snarled through
tight lips

Yeah, and I wonder how the gov feels about him posting with a usarmy.gov
email address.

Now . . . do you have an actual ON TOPIC post to make about consumers or
home-repair?

Dear Lady:

I post here regularly. I currently have a question asked about laying
travertine tile. I ask questions all the time. ON topic questions. I
avoid lengthy political threads, but put a couple of lines in to this one.
I chime in regularly when my experience or knowledge can help a DIYer. So,
I guess the answer to your question is YES!

Now, the same question back at ya, Nice Lady.

Have a nice day.

Steve

ameijers

"Karen in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
In only a few hours it will be September 11, 2004. Terrorists will be
attacking America on the homefront. This time it wont be government
and business buildings, but rather homes and neighborhoods. The World
Trade Center bombings will look like a childs game compared to this
time. Are you ready to die? Many will, in fact most Americans will
most likely not live thru this weekend.

24 hours will either prove you a prophet or an idiot. Ladies and

gentlemen,
place your bets.......................

Yeah, and I wonder how the gov feels about him posting with a usarmy.gov
email address.

Don't feed the forwarded trolls, people. The supposed message is obviously
phony- there is no such server as 'usarmy.gov'. It would end in .mil or .com
.. Looks like the sysadmins have already started flushing this thread- it is
still (barely) on Google, but early stuff has vanished from the servers I
can see.

aem sends...

Karen in MN

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Karen the netnanny in MN" ask.me.for.my.email.address snarled through
tight lips

Yeah, and I wonder how the gov feels about him posting with a usarmy.gov
email address.

Now . . . do you have an actual ON TOPIC post to make about consumers or
home-repair?

Dear Lady:

I post here regularly. I currently have a question asked about laying
travertine tile. I ask questions all the time. ON topic questions. I
avoid lengthy political threads, but put a couple of lines in to this one.
I chime in regularly when my experience or knowledge can help a DIYer.

So,
I guess the answer to your question is YES!

Now, the same question back at ya, Nice Lady.

Have a nice day.

Steve

Sorry Steve, my response wasn't directed at you, it was at the original
poster with the phony email address -- apologies for the misunderstanding.
I get a huge amount of help from reading the home-repair newsgroup, so I do
recognize the regulars!

Now back to our regularly scheduled newsgroup . . .