Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. G7 Leaders' Picture

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/g7-leaders-beach-picture-meme_n_60c4761fe4b0c1abbe68d451

This got the attention of a few comics. I didn't see any reference to the old Star Trek. "Beam me up, Scotty."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/12/2021 2:53 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/g7-leaders-beach-picture-meme_n_60c4761fe4b0c1abbe68d451

This got the attention of a few comics. I didn't see any reference to the old Star Trek. "Beam me up, Scotty."

G7? Nine people are there

BTW for our Commander, meme is one of my hated words.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 3:03:44 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/12/2021 2:53 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/g7-leaders-beach-picture-meme_n_60c4761fe4b0c1abbe68d451

This got the attention of a few comics. I didn't see any reference to the old Star Trek. "Beam me up, Scotty."

G7? Nine people are there

BTW for our Commander, meme is one of my hated word.

There's a reason you and I didn't learn that word in grade school.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meme