Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Backflow toilet

What would cause a backfliw toilet to overflow when it rains?
Nefew just asked me. He said his toilet drain is thru the wall.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/28/2021 3:42 PM, Thomas wrote:
What would cause a backfliw toilet to overflow when it rains?
Nefew just asked me. He said his toilet drain is thru the wall.

Ask nephew where the drain line runs and at what level. Could be the
drainpipe is filling up from other stuff draining into it and backing
into the toilet. Could be downspouts going into the drain for instance.
It is septic or sewer system?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thomas wrote

What would cause a backfliw toilet to overflow when it rains?

The storm drain is going into the sewage line
and the sewage line is partially blocked.

Nefew just asked me. He said his toilet drain is thru the wall.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 09:42:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The storm drain is going into the sewage line
and the sewage line is partially blocked.

You mean it works like the sewage in your senile head that you got for
brains, senile Rodent?