Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Darth Vader House

A house for sale in Houston, TX. Only 4.3 million dollars.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/darth-vader-house-in-houston-on-market-for-4-3-million/
It has a couch that must've been designed for people with smart phones.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:50:31 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

A house for sale in Houston, TX. Only 4.3 million dollars.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/darth-vader-house-in-houston-on-market-for-4-3-million/
It has a couch that must've been designed for people with smart phones.

That might be hard to sell. The pool of prospective buyers is probably
pretty small.

Must be male, must be single, must have lots of money, and must be a Star
Wars fan. Alternatively, must have a huge renovation budget. Other than
that, it's all good.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:50:31 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

A house for sale in Houston, TX. Only 4.3 million dollars.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/darth-vader-house-in-houston-on-market-for-4-3-million/
It has a couch that must've been designed for people with smart phones.

Man, whata bargin on a 1/2 acre!

One can't account for others tastes. If I had my druthers I would have
something like the house in Yellowstone or Longmire. I don't know why.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/29/2021 01:02 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
One can't account for others tastes. If I had my druthers I would have
something like the house in Yellowstone or Longmire. I don't know why.

https://www.chiefjosephranch.net/history

https://www.chiefjosephranch.net/cabins

Only $1200 a night you can at least get close. I think 2021 is sold out,
though. Yellowstone is mostly filmed in Montana, although not out near
Livingstone that the plot suggests. Longmire was filmed in New Mexico.

At least NM can pass. There was a TV movie about Claude Dallas that
showed a ranch in the Steens Mountain area of eastern Oregon with
luxurious aspens. I guess they didn't want to get too far from Denver.
Then here were the hardwood forests around Spokane they invented for the
remake of Red Dawn. I think that was Michigan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:35:04 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/29/2021 01:02 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
One can't account for others tastes. If I had my druthers I would have
something like the house in Yellowstone or Longmire. I don't know why.

https://www.chiefjosephranch.net/history

https://www.chiefjosephranch.net/cabins

Only $1200 a night you can at least get close. I think 2021 is sold out,
though. Yellowstone is mostly filmed in Montana, although not out near
Livingstone that the plot suggests. Longmire was filmed in New Mexico.

At least NM can pass. There was a TV movie about Claude Dallas that
showed a ranch in the Steens Mountain area of eastern Oregon with
luxurious aspens. I guess they didn't want to get too far from Denver.
Then here were the hardwood forests around Spokane they invented for the
remake of Red Dawn. I think that was Michigan.

I suppose I live vicariously... No go for $1200 oh well, I suppose I will look
out my windows at the trees and birds and just be happy to be alive.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A house for sale in Houston, TX. Only 4.3 million dollars.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/darth-vader-house-in-houston-on-market-for-4-3-million/
It has a couch that must've been designed for people with smart phones.

That might be hard to sell. The pool of prospective buyers is probably
pretty small.

Must be male, must be single, must have lots of money, and must be a Star
Wars fan. Alternatively, must have a huge renovation budget. Other than
that, it's all good.

The back of the house seems impractical. All of those windows make it too easy for
people to see in. Maybe he had some sort of automatic shades or blinds.