Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gravity newsreader & email finally works

To anyone using Microplanet Gravity as a newsreader I have been trying for many
years to get the Forward by email function to work. A fellow named Bernd Rose
has helped me and it now functions using sTunnel. I am posting the sTunnel
config file that works for me. If you want to use it you must change the config
to your own mail server. If you want to do this I will help, if needed. Others
in this group have tried but this is the solution that worked for me:

[Comcast_SMTP]
client = yes
accept = localhost:25
connect = smtp.comcast.net:587