Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?India=e2=80=99s_crematoriums_burning_bodies_=e 2=80=98day_?=?Q?and_night=e2=80=99_as_COVID_death_toll_rises_a gain?=

Bodies are being burned in cities around India day and night as
workers break ranks to question why the numbers dont stack up.

Crematoriums are being overworked to such a degree that metal parts are
melting at one facility and the chimney of one electric furnace at
another cracked and collapsed from 20-hour use for 14 straight days.

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/i...b76e3b5f014ec5

This is what happens when Covid gets out of control.

But of course, as Trump and his sheep would say, this is fake news.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Indias crematoriums burning bodies day and night as COVID death toll rises again

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:25:54 +0100, Bod wrote:

Bodies are being burned in cities around India day and night as
workers break ranks to question why the numbers dont stack up.

I guess they figure there are a lot more where they came from. I am
not sure we want to base policy on a 3d world **** hole like India
tho.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_India=E2=80=99s_crematoriums_burning_bod ies_day_and?=?Q?_night=E2=80=99_as_COVID_death_toll_rises_agai n?=

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 14:25:54 +0100, Bod wrote:

Bodies are being burned in cities around India day and night as
workers break ranks to question why the numbers dont stack up.

I guess they figure there are a lot more where they came from. I am
not sure we want to base policy on a 3d world **** hole like India
tho.

Funny that the SH country has far less infections and deaths per capita than the US.
That might be because of better testing and reporting in the US. But it doesn't
explain why the US is still way ahead of Europe.