DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT: Lumber prices double, triple, cost of new house +25K (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/686176-ot-lumber-prices-double-triple-cost-new-house-25k.html)

[email protected] April 21st 21 07:16 AM

OT: Lumber prices double, triple, cost of new house +25K

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:44:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/20/2021 6:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:08:49 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/20/2021 12:33 PM,
wrote:

That is the point, you really have to be a moron to be making minimum
wage when "do you want fries with that"? or "Paper or plastic" pays
$10-$11.

There are some really slow minded people out there. Let 'em starve?

We act like there are not a half dozen other public assistance
programs for anyone even close to the poverty level.
Starving is not what is going to be happening. They may be living with
room mates and sharing expenses but I did that for years myself in
some pretty ****ty apartments.

So if a business owner is too cheap to pay a decent wage just sign them
up for a taxpayer subsidized program. That way the CEO can still make
millions. Got it.

That is going to be true no matter what. All raising the minimum wage
does is raise the poverty level and there will still be that
transitional area where salaries do not get you out of poverty, at
least as far as government programs go.
They peg poverty at a certain percentile of households.

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 21 09:46 AM

More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:19:36 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

Yep, Trump ****ed up, again. About the only thing he didn't **** up was
Syria.

ONLY in your senile troll's head, senile trolling asshole from Oz!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Peeler[_4_] April 21st 21 09:47 AM

lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 21:20:32 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I've mentioned it before but by chance I found Vonnegut's first book in
the high school library and read it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Piano_%28novel%29

Vonnegut had

Oh, ****! Now the senile thing drivels about Vonnegut! LMAO

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 21 09:48 AM

More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:08:59 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, stupid guy.

You certainly keep bull****ting your way FAST into your grave, senile
cretin!

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 21 09:49 AM

More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 11:07:32 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the useless trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rodent Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."

Peeler[_4_] April 21st 21 10:36 PM

More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 07:01:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Wrong.

LOL Your entire senile existence is so WRONG, senile sociopath!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: