Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Huaewei and Tik-Tok

Now that trump isn't the so-called president anymore, are Huaewei and
Tik-Tok still seditious wrt the USA?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/3/21 5:59 PM, micky wrote:
Now that trump isn't the so-called president anymore, are Huaewei and
Tik-Tok still seditious wrt the USA?

Xi Jingping is Joe's puppetmaster.Â* Xi has a great track record on human rights.Â* Communism is awesome.

Today's young people will have it much better than our generation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/4/21 9:11 pm, jimmy wrote:
On 4/3/21 5:59 PM, micky wrote:
Now that trump isn't the so-called president anymore, are Huaewei and
Tik-Tok still seditious wrt the USA?

Xi Jingping is Joe's puppetmaster.

Xi is *your* puppet master, that much is plain to see.

Xi has a great track record on human rights.

He hides all the human rights violations from independent scrutiny.

Communism is awesome.

Yeah, the USSR thought it was awesome too - until they woke up.

Today's young people will have it much better than our generation.

Not in China they won't! Ask anyone in Hong Kong.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 17:59:05 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

Now that trump isn't the so-called president anymore, are Huaewei and
Tik-Tok still seditious wrt the USA?

And how does this relate to this group?

--
Tekkie