Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ?Vaccinated Only? Sections Now In America

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:17:29 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:00:30 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:35:28 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:24:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:15:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio, small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?

It's always all or nothing with Greg. Let'er rip. We can't do everything,
so let's do nothing.

How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases. I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask.

Why stop at the 50's. Why not go back to the dawn of civilization. Could it
be because we've learned a few things since then?

Fauci says we will still be wearing masks after everyone is
vaccinated "into 2022".
OTOH we are not hearing from Fauci as much as we used to., Biden may
have muzzled him.

We're seeing Fauci everywhere these days. For example, he was on with
Morning Joe at 5am a few days ago and one of the late night talk shows that
same day, plus just about everything in between. You don't see him because
your one channel shows soaps during the day. The rest of us see him
throughout the day, nearly every day. One of the things he talks about is
how Trump's muzzle has been removed.

I don't watch much TV other than the news

You also don't read much. You still have strong opinions, though.

I actually read a lot while you are getting your news from Jimmy
Fallon and Seth Meyers.
and he is not on the news as
much. You are talking about entertainment shows.

Please don't tell me what I'm talking about.

If you say you are watching "Morning Joe" and "late night talk shows"
maybe someone needs to tell you those are entertainment, not news.

Maybe he is
positioning himself as a media personality like Dr Oz. (Phil, Drew,
Laura or any of those TV quacks)

That's beyond ignorant.

Nice insult but what is the factual error?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:36:44 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:23:37 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio, small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?

It's always all or nothing with Greg. Let'er rip. We can't do everything,
so let's do nothing.

How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases. I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask.

Why stop at the 50's. Why not go back to the dawn of civilization. Could it
be because we've learned a few things since then?

Completely leaving aside the rather inconvenient for Fretwell fact
that polio transmission mechanism is fecal-oral, not aerosols.

Then why was it brought up in this context?

The context was vaccines. You tried to change the context to masks, but you
got busted.

(look up at the post I was
responding to)
Trader is the one who took us off in the weeds comparing this to Small
Pox, Diphtheria and Polio.

Trader was right when he talked about vaccines for those things. It's a
mystery how you heard vaccine and got mask out of it.

Are you sure you are not Rod?

The issue was how many will be able to carry and transmit the virus in
spite of being vaccinated, hence we still need to wear a mask.
I would love to hear someone say that is not true and have the
government agree but they can't seem to agree on anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope, that was your stupidity, as always.

hence we still need to wear a mask.

That was always wrong too.

I would love to hear someone say that is not true and have the
government agree but they can't seem to agree on anything.

More of your bare faced lies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

writes:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:34:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:34:03 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:24:50 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:38:36 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 05:14:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

The problem with your rant is if you are vaccinated you have all the
protection you will get. It still does not stop you from infecting
others so maybe they need to keep you away.

There you go again, spreading more BS, even though it's been explained
to you here many times now that this is not true.

That is not my bull****.

You're the one spreading it. You might as well own it.

Are you just trying to be an asshole or are you seriously saying
vaccinated people can't carry and spread the virus?

I said you were spreading BS and you should just own it.

It is Fauci's bull**** then. He is the one who is leading the charge
that vaccinated people still need masks and might for the next year.
I gave you cites but I guess if you didn't see it on Morning Joe it
isn't true.

Can you be any more obtuse? Look above:

"that is not my bull****" - You wrote that
"You're the one spreading it" - Trader4

You obviously didn't understand that "it", in trader's
reply applies to "bull****", in that you, Greg, are
spreading bull**** (par for the course), so you come back with the
asshole comment (self reflection, perhaps).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:52:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So when I am citing Fauci and giving the cite for all to see, it is
still MY bull****?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-1?Q?_OT:_'Vaccinated_Only'_Sections_Now_In_Amer ica?=

wrote:

[...]

Yep, when he said it was POSSIBLE and you stupidly claimed
he said it was certain when he never did anything of the sort.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Who or What is Rod Speed?"

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Nothing has ever been "certain" and I never said that. It is all just
predictions and guesses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Everyone can see that you previously stupidly claimed that
Fauci said that you lot would still be wearing masks in 2020.
Not in this post, but in others.

In fact he said nothing like that. He said that was POSSIBLE.

It is all just predictions and guesses.

More bare faced lies. Quite a bit like the recent statement
about how effective the vaccine is at preventing infection
is in fact a MEASURED result.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You claim to read a lot but you don't say what you're reading. Meanwhile,
the evidence suggests that you're either not reading at all or you're
reading romance novels or something equally enlightening. How do you manage
to stay so uninformed?

and he is not on the news as
much. You are talking about entertainment shows.

Please don't tell me what I'm talking about.

If you say you are watching "Morning Joe" and "late night talk shows"
maybe someone needs to tell you those are entertainment, not news.

I see that you're having a hard time. I said Fauci was on those programs,
as examples. Somehow you read that and assumed I was saying I had watched
those programs. Are you really doing your best here?

Maybe he is
positioning himself as a media personality like Dr Oz. (Phil, Drew,
Laura or any of those TV quacks)

That's beyond ignorant.

Nice insult but what is the factual error?

What is your goal here? Are you trying to see how often you can get people
to correct you? Is that a goal worthy of your time?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:14:45 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:50:58 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:15:04 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio, small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?

It's always all or nothing with Greg. Let'er rip. We can't do everything,
so let's do nothing.

How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases. I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask.

Why stop at the 50's. Why not go back to the dawn of civilization. Could it
be because we've learned a few things since then?

Completely leaving aside the rather inconvenient for Fretwell fact
that polio transmission mechanism is fecal-oral, not aerosols.

I considered mentioning that but he doesn't do well with certain kinds of
information.

I know you have an obsession with me but it was Trader who brought up
the Polio.
Carry on tho.

It was you who brought up masks when the context was vaccines, including
the polio vaccine, and then apparently immediately forgot that you did so.
You seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

Masks were in the conversation long before Trader started talking
about polio but I have figured out you are just a troll like Rod and I
have stopped taking you seriously.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:23:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

As you may have heard by now, evidence is emerging that indicates that
vaccinated people do not transmit the virus. That came out the other day so
it should be hitting your evening news any day now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:58:26 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:21:38 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

Just the other day you were shocked to hear that the vaccines aren't 100%
effective and now you say that nothing has ever been certain. Go ahead and
rewrite history. I'm just happy to see you finally catching on.

Like school teachers like to say, bless the kid who finally gets it on the
last day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 12:36:58 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Everyone can see that you

Everyone can see is that you are a trolling piece of ****, senile Rodent!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:23:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

So can I throw away the fakakta mask now?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 00:10:06 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:58:26 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:21:38 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

I was never even slightly believing they were 100% but you keep making
**** up if it makes you happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:21:38 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

Pfizer just said it was 100% in kids 12 to 15
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:23:37 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

I'll defer to the experts, but I'm honored that you would seek my
attention, opinion, and approval.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:21:38 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, my mistake. That was the other gfretwell. I sometimes can't tell you
guys apart.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:00:37 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

So can I throw away the fakakta mask now?

New word for me. Thanks!

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 14:45:45 -0400, Tekkie© wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:00:37 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

So can I throw away the fakakta mask now?

New word for me. Thanks!

Borscht belt comedians
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:21:38 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)

[...]