Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?OT=3a_‘Vaccinated_Only=e2=80=99_Sectio ns_Now_In_A?=?Q?merica?=

Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_OT=3A_‘Vaccinated_Only=E2=80=99_ Sections_Now_In_Americ?= ?Q?a?=

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such trouble with reality?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ‘Vaccinated Only’ Sections Now In America

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such trouble with reality?

Cindy Hamilton

It does question the value if it is only there to protect the
vaccinated. I am surprised the woke crowd doesn't call that
discrimination and selfishness.
Since it is clear there will always be 25-30% who will refuse to be
vaccinated, will we remain masked forever or at a certain point just
say "**** them"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:18:02 AM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

well you know the answer to that question. if somebody gets sick, They're punitive.

they are doing their best to avoid litigation

mk5000

Thankfully, it was just a dream, but its a painful reminder that Billie, despite her superstar status, is still a human being who has her own personal experiences with mental health issues. Before you go ahead and blast this song before the timely hour of sad b*tch oclock, allow me to decode these lyrics for you so you can truly understand the way Billie was feeling when she wrote it.--STARR BOWENBANK on Billie Eilish

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

People like you are a danger to the rest of us, to our children who have
not been vaccinated, to the, guessing, 1%** of the population who cannot
safely be vaccinated, to our children who have not been vaccinated and
may be less (but not zero) likely to die, but if they get "long covid"
will have it for that much longer.

For some reason government officials have said they can't make a
distinction but at least private groups like stadium owners can. Maybe
because the vaccine has only emergency authorization, but eventually it
will be fully approved and maybe then even the government will keep
trouble-makers like you confined and out of range for the rest of us.

**Maybe less. I haven't heard about specific or any allergens in these
like iiuc some vaccines have, eggs, for example. And I don't know if
having a chronic serious disease

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such trouble with reality?

He's either a Russian hired to do this, he's a crackpot, or he's stupid.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-1?Q?_OT:_'Vaccinated_Only'_Sections_Now_In_Amer ica?=

wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower
bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game
against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan,
though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social
distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed
mask and social distancing mandates.

If they worked as you think they should, yes. Why do you have such
trouble with reality?

It does question the value if it is only there to protect the vaccinated.

It isnt.

Who cares what those ****wits call it.

Since it is clear there will always be 25-30%
who will refuse to be vaccinated,

That's bull**** even in the USA. The DTP1
vaccination rate in the USA is actually 97%
and the DTP3 vaccination rate is actually 94%.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...tes-by-country

will we remain masked forever

Nope.

or at a certain point just say "**** them"?

At some stage enough will have been vaccinated
so that masks wont be needed. We arent there yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:01:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

--
FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:18:02 AM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
Vaccinated fans will soon have their own sections at Miami Heat games.

The Heat announced plans Tuesday to open two sections in their lower bowl only for fully vaccinated fans starting with an April 1 game against Golden State. They are the first NBA team to reveal such a plan, though other clubs are believed to be working
on similar measures.

Masks will still be required, even for the vaccinated fans, but social distancing rules will be slightly relaxed in those areas.

https://populist.press/vaccinated-on...ow-in-america/

If the vaccines actually worked, they could eliminate the heavy-handed mask and social distancing mandates.

People going to Rutgers in person classes will have to be vaccinated.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/rutgers-to-require-covid-19-vaccination-for-students-this-fall/ar-BB1eXp2g
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ?Q?=C2=91Vaccinated?= ?Q?_Only=C2=92?=Sections Now In America

On 2021-03-25, micky wrote:
I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

It will not encourage me. I will not take part in medical experiments.
Have you read the fine print and disclaimers? I realize there may be
some big words, but if you mouth them their meaning may come to you.

People like you are a danger to the rest of us, ...

Wrong. People like YOU pushing for universal injection of experimental
vaccines that have received only minimal testing are a danger to the rest
of us. As I said, I will not take part in these medical experiments - I
will *not* be vaccinated. Not for you. Not for Joe Biden. No way, no how.

The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- https://CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

Roger Blake wrote
micky wrote

I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

It will not encourage me.

Great, the sooner fools like you die the better.

I will not take part in medical experiments.

You have no choice on that, you do that every day.
In this case how soon you get infected.

Have you read the fine print and disclaimers?

What matters is the relative risk of
vaccination and not getting vaccinated.

I realize there may be some big words, but if you
mouth them their meaning may come to you.

Clearly doesn’t help you.

People like you are a danger to the rest of us, ...

Wrong. People like YOU pushing for universal
injection of experimental vaccines

No one is doing that, we'd rather you die.

that have received only minimal testing

Another bare faced lie.

are a danger to the rest of us. As I said, I will not take part
in these medical experiments - I will *not* be vaccinated.
Not for you. Not for Joe Biden. No way, no how.

Great, sooner you die the better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

[...]

The problem with your rant is if you are vaccinated you have all the
protection you will get. It still does not stop you from infecting
others so maybe they need to keep you away.

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.
It was on NBC tonight but I didn't steal their video.
This is where they got it (ABC and NBC are the same here)
https://www.wdio.com/coronavirus/min...nated/6053179/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:01:04 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
[...]

How is that if vaccination does not prevent you from getting the virus
and passing it along ... and that is just the strains we know about.
Who knows what we will be looking at in September.
My guess is they will already be working on a new vaccine by then and
we will have to start over. ... but I have already said that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Wrong, you are free to add other protection like avoiding
situations where aerosols are a problem, wear a decent
mask and avoid hugging others etc etc etc.

It still does not stop you from infecting others

More mindless bull**** when the vaccination
stops you getting infected.

so maybe they need to keep you away.

Nope.

I already posted this but so far they have already
found 89 post vaccination infections in Minnesota
and those are just the ones they know about.

You have no ****ing idea how soon that
happened relative to the vaccination.

It was on NBC tonight but I didn't steal their video.
This is where they got it (ABC and NBC are the same here)
https://www.wdio.com/coronavirus/min...nated/6053179/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:01:04 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:
[...]

That's more of your pig ignorant bull****.

and that is just the strains we know about.

Pigs arse it is.

Who knows what we will be looking at in September.
My guess is they will already be working on a new vaccine by then

Nope, just tweaking the current ones.

and we will have to start over. ...

Nope.

but I have already said that.

Yep, you actually are that pig ignorant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It also makes the vaccinated less infectious, thus giving some protection
to the unvaccinated.

I am surprised the woke crowd doesn't call that
discrimination and selfishness.
Since it is clear there will always be 25-30% who will refuse to be
vaccinated, will we remain masked forever or at a certain point just
say "**** them"?

I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-19-hospitalizations-increasing-for-unvaccinated-age-groups-data-shows/69-c53eed02-3791-4351-ae28-cbbda33cbd56

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

[...]

You keep saying that but it hasn't been determined yet. The odds are
high that it does.

Read this and maybe it will help you see why your objection is way
overstated:
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ine-protection

"When a person is infected – or inoculated with a vaccine – the immune
system gears up to produce antibodies that specifically target the
virus. Over time, those antibodies naturally wane. But the immune system
still holds a memory of the virus, and if it ever shows up again, cells
spring into action and start to gear up a new batch of antibodies.
However, that process can take three to five days.

In the meantime, a virus can potentially start to replicate in the body.

"It's a bit of a race between the immune system and the virus," says Dr.
Michel Nussenzweig, a Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator at
the Rockefeller University.

If the immune response kicks in quickly, little virus would be produced.
Your ability to spread disease "is really a function of how much virus
you're producing," Nussenzweig says.

It seems likely a person's immune system will win that arms race, but
scientists don't have the data yet to say that with confidence. That's
why people who have been vaccinated are still supposed to wear a mask
and take other precautions – until that gets sorted out."

so maybe they need to keep you away.

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.

Those are irrelevant to what I said. That's a new variant and they said
in advance the vaccine might not stop that.

Whatever the problems a vaccinated person causes to other people, an
unvaccinated person causes 100 times more. Everythink I said to the
first guy is still true.

It was on NBC tonight but I didn't steal their video.
This is where they got it (ABC and NBC are the same here)
https://www.wdio.com/coronavirus/min...nated/6053179/

I read the link.

Like I said, it's irrelevant to this thread. It's probably irrelevant
wherever you bring it up but this is the first place I've seen it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IE9UOiDigJhWYWNjaW5hdGVkIE9ubHnigJkgU2VjdG lvbnMgTm93?=?Q?_In_America?=

On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

I don't wear a mask.Â* For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:38:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I'm glad to hear it. It will enourage the others to get vaccinated.

It will not encourage me.

Great, the sooner fools like you die the better.

This coming from the useless senile octogenarian troll who gets up EVERY
night between 1 and 4 am in Australia just to pester on these ngs! The
sooner YOU croak, the better for EVERYONE, online AND in real life!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2021 7:16 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

And the bidencrats let illegals cross the border with active covid-19 infections. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:15:45 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:38:58 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 01:08:59 -0400, wrote:

I already posted this but so far they have already found 89 post
vaccination infections in Minnesota and those are just the ones they
know about.

It's not clear to me what you're getting at. NPR says 130 million doses
have been administered, with 46 million people being fully vaccinated. With
that in mind, you seem to think it's significant that 89 people still got
infected after being vaccinated.

The very first sentence of your linked article says "Health officials
report dozens of fully-vaccinated people have contracted COVID-19 in
Minnesota, a development that wasnt unexpected." What part of "a
development that wasn't unexpected" is confusing you? Did someone tell you
that any of the vaccines would be 100% effective? No, I don't think they
did.

Did any of those 89 people end up in the ICU? How many of them died as a
result of getting infected? What percentage of 46 million is 89? Maybe
those are some of the questions you should be asking. Not "why are masks
still being recommended." This stuff really isn't that hard.

To start with 89 people might just be the tip of the iceberg since we
don't know how many people got infected and didn't go to the doctor.
This was also one fairly small state.

It does point out why this vaccine is far from the panacea we were
hoping for and why we will still be told to wear masks well into 2022
or even 23.
The vaccine may help you from getting really sick, we are still
waiting to see how well that works but it is clear it doesn't keep you
from being infected or infecting others.
We also don't know how long it will be until a variant overwhelms the
current vaccines. As long as it is still replicating in vaccinated
people, it is still learning. The vaccine might actually promote
stronger variants since it keeps the host alive but it doesn't kill
the virus in a significant number of people. If you believe the
projection 5% (16 million people) might be the breeding ground for
stronger variants of this virus.
I have been saying all along, be prepared for your annual or maybe
even semi annual booster.
Whether that was in the original vaccine design will be argued by
those people who see a big business conspiracy in everything. They
tend to be more on the left in a Michael Moore sort of way.
I did point out, these folks did not build a huge mRNA infrastructure
for a one time deal.
Billions maybe trillions will be made on this boondoggle and it won't
be trickling down to you and me ... unless you bought shares in the
companies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If the virus is replicating in a vaccinated person who will not die,
that is the perfect breeding ground for a variant that is immune to
the vaccine.
One of the strongest responses to killing off a virus is if all the
hosts die.
That is why we kill whole herds of livestock when a few get sick.
That is not an acceptable answer with humans but it is the solution
that has worked many times.
If the vaccine is not killing the virus, it is promoting it's
mutation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.

I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19 is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

Cindy Hamilton

It might be the answer to saving SS/MC. ;-)
When you look at who actually dies, they are generally old and sick.
Of course there are a few outliers that make the news but they don't
bump the needle in the stats.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visual...deaths-by-age/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_OT:_=EF=BF=BDVaccinated_Only=EF=BF=BD_Sect io?=?Q?ns_Now_In_America?=

wrote:

[...]

Bull**** it does given that we dont know how
soon after the vaccination they got infected.

and why we will still be told to wear
masks well into 2022 or even 23.

And it remains to be seen how long that advice continues for.

The vaccine may help you from getting really sick,

No may about it, thats a certainty now.

we are still waiting to see how well that works

Nope, we know that from the phase 3 trials.

More mindless bull**** on both counts.

We also don't know how long it will be until
a variant overwhelms the current vaccines.

Yes, but we do know that that hasnt happened in a year.
And we know that it will be much quicker to tweak the
vaccines now if that becomes necessary because we
wont need the long trials for the tweaked vaccines.

As long as it is still replicating in vaccinated people,

It isnt doing that.

it is still learning.

Viruses dont learn, they survive or they dont.

That last is pure bull****, as always from you.

If you believe the projection 5% (16 million people) might
be the breeding ground for stronger variants of this virus.

That stupidly assumes that anything like
that will get infected even when vaccinated.

I have been saying all along, be prepared for
your annual or maybe even semi annual booster.

But you have no basis for that stupid line.

Whether that was in the original vaccine design will be argued
by those people who see a big business conspiracy in everything.
They tend to be more on the left in a Michael Moore sort of way.

They are all as irrelevant as you are with your stupiditys.

I did point out, these folks did not build a
huge mRNA infrastructure for a one time deal.

There is no huge mRNA infrastructure.

Billions maybe trillions will be made on this boondoggle
and it won't be trickling down to you and me ... unless
you bought shares in the companies.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No evidence of that happening even with those 89.
They are much more likely to have got infected
before the vaccination has taken full effect.

that is the perfect breeding ground for
a variant that is immune to the vaccine.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant ****.

Its actually those with a very poor immune response
that sees them remain infected for a long time who
are much more likely to breed more resistant strains.

One of the strongest responses to
killing off a virus is if all the hosts die.

That has never been the case with this virus.

That is why we kill whole herds of livestock when a few get sick.

Wrong, as always.

That is not an acceptable answer with humans
but it is the solution that has worked many times.

Not for the reason you claim.

If the vaccine is not killing the virus,

Vaccines dont kill viruses, they get the immune
system to kill the virus.

it is promoting it's mutation.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/26/21 5:45 AM, wrote:
I'm sure the unvaccinated will unmask first, and we'll just have to
see how they do.
I don't wear a mask. For metabolically healthy people, this scamdemic-19
is just a minor cold...if that.

I suppose you feel those with comorbidities should just get it over with
and die?

It might be the answer to saving SS/MC. ;-)

Nope.

When you look at who actually dies, they are generally old and sick.

Yes, but even 600K is a small part of those on SS/MC.

Of course there are a few outliers that make the
news but they don't bump the needle in the stats.

https://www.heritage.org/data-visual...deaths-by-age/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 06:48:19 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more the trolling senile asshole's endless troll**** unread

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

True. There could actually be 90 or more. Still, how does that number
compare to the millions who were able to avoid infection? And what about
the rest of the questions I asked above? You avoided all of them.

I'm still trying to understand how you just happened to come to the
realization that none of the vaccines is 100% effective when their efficacy
percentages were, and still are, in the news almost nonstop?

It does point out why this vaccine is far from the panacea we were
hoping for and why we will still be told to wear masks well into 2022
or even 23.

I don't know which planet you live on. Far from the panacea we were hoping
for? You might need to flip the channel periodically or maybe read more.
Who are the people who were hoping for a panacea?

The vaccine may help you from getting really sick, we are still
waiting to see how well that works but it is clear it doesn't keep you
from being infected or infecting others.

Again, no one has ever, ever, said that any of the vaccines are 100%
effective. Perhaps you've heard that but didn't understand what it means.

We also don't know how long it will be until a variant overwhelms the
current vaccines.

You mean the situation is still evolving? Be still, my heart! You're
showing that you're really slow to pick up on what the experts have been
saying for months. Try a different channel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The whole point of vaccination is to get the body's immune system
to kill off the virus in the body, so the virus isnt replicating, stupid.

that is the perfect breeding ground for
a variant that is immune to the vaccine.

Utterly mangled all over again. The best breeding ground
for a variant that is immune to the virus is in fact those who
have not been vaccinated at all and whose immune system
is so ****ed that it takes a long time to kill off the virus.

One of the strongest responses to
killing off a virus is if all the hosts die.

That never happens with any virus. There are always some
who survive. A virus that kills all its hosts will never become
a problem because it kills all the hosts, stupid.

That is why we kill whole herds of livestock when a few get sick.

Wrong, as always. We do that so that the virus doesnt
get to breed up and spread to other livestock.

That is not an acceptable answer with humans
but it is the solution that has worked many times.

But not for the reason you pig ignorantly claim.

If the vaccine is not killing the virus,

Vaccines dont kill viruses, they get
the bodys immune system to do that.

it is promoting it's mutation.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and thats saying something.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes, and if it can mutate** in a vaccinated person, it does so 100 times
as much in an unvaccinated person. That's why I told the sociopath that
he's a danger to all of us.

**I'm skipping details becaue for this post they dont' matter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope, that whole thing is utterly mangled.

and if it can mutate** in a vaccinated person, it does
so 100 times as much in an unvaccinated person.

That's wrong too.

That's why I told the sociopath that he's a danger to all of us.

No he isnt if enough do get vaccinated.

**I'm skipping details becaue for this post they dont' matter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The other very fundamental problem with your stupid
argument is that given that the vaccines are clearly very
effective, and that we can obviously tweak the vaccines
very quickly now if they turn out to be not so effective
against the more virulent strains, that should see the
virus stamped out quite quickly so that it wont be
mutating at anything like the rate is has done so far
and so the virus could well end up being stamped
out with no need for annual jabs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinically Insane Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:46:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yes,

Nope,

ROTFLOL

That's wrong too.

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

No

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Clinically insane senile twit!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They wont be, you watch.

they will be asking "Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

And those with even half a clue would realise that
Trump would have ended up with an even worse result.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 17:52:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/03/2021 13:06, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Thinking sensibly seems to be a common malfunction with trumpets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/21 8:06 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 2:31:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yes you Democrats keep spinning up the company line but if people are
standing in line to vote in 2022 wearing masks they will be asking
"Didn't they say they were going to fix this ****"?

Why should we be standing in line to vote? Voting by mail is
so much more convenient; I've been doing so for years.

Cindy Hamilton

Voting is no longer needed.

The Cheatomatic machine will select the winner and Jocelyn will swear to it.

Question the results and Dana will attack you like a rabid pit-bull.