Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Why_Do_You_Wear_a_Mask=3f_Science_Says_They_Do n=e2=80=99t?=?Q?_Work!?=

https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3A_Why_Do_You_Wear_a_Mask=3F_Science_Says_T hey_Don=E2=80=99?=?Q?t_Work=21?=

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Why_Do_You_Wear_a_Mask=3f_Science_Says_T hey_Don?=?Q?=e2=80=99t_Work!?=

On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 1:43 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Anr you look just like any imbecile trumptard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/
That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Anr you look just like any imbecile trumptard.

Biden's boss Xi Jingping thanks you and ~300,000,000 other willing dupes for buying their overpriced N-Zero masks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Anr you look just like any imbecile trumptard.

Biden's boss Xi Jingping thanks you and ~300,000,000 other willing dupes
for buying their overpriced N-Zero masks.

Still more of the same. Good trumptard!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/21 4:43 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

A pretty small enough price to pay to avoid the Wuhan virus, eh what...

--
The world isn't getting dumber. It's just gotten a lot easier for dumb
people to voice their opinions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why Do You Wear a Mask? Science Says They Don’t Work!

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 15:18:55 -0500, Maskless
Sociopath wrote:

https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

You're going to go to Hell** for spreading these lies and trying to kill
people. If you do it outside of AHR, you may well have killed someone
already.

**I mean that literally. You won't like Hell. You'd be better off if you
stopped being a piece of crap now than waiting until you find out how
bad your punishment is.

Maybe you're lucky and you haven't killed anyone yet. Stop now before
your term in Hell is assured.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_Why_Do_You_Wear_a_Mask=3f_Science_Says_T hey_Don?=?B?wpJ0IFdvcmsh?=

Sociopath wrote:

https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

You're going to go to Hell** for spreading these lies and trying to kill
people. If you do it outside of AHR, you may well have killed someone
already.

**I mean that literally. You won't like Hell. You'd be better off if you
stopped being a piece of crap now than waiting until you find out how
bad your punishment is.

Maybe you're lucky and you haven't killed anyone yet. Stop now before
your term in Hell is assured.

Masks and social distancing are so effective, that they virtually
eliminated the flu season this winter. Pediatric flu deaths, normally
almost 200 each year in the past, amounted to ONE this year. The covid
cases and deaths have been similarly hugely reduced. Now, REpub
Governors and now trying to END that drop and begin immediately another
wave of even worse versions of covid that are growing in prevalence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Anr you look just like any imbecile trumptard.

This highlights the damage that windmill cancer does to the brain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_Why_Do_You_Wear_a_Mask=3F_Scie?=?Q?nce_Says_They_Don=C2=92t_Work!?=

Sociopath wrote:

[...]

Its interesting how many like Fretwell are too
stupid to even work out the significance of that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 15:17:26 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 4:43:19 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Who gives a **** what it looks like?

Although I can see why you would not want to hide your matinee-idol looks.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/2021 3:34 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:19:08 PM UTC-5, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/
That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Who gives a **** what it looks like?

Although I can see why you would not want to hide your matinee-idol looks.

I see the end of winter coming and the girls will be back in their
summer clothes but you still won't be able to tell if they have a touch
of beagle DNA or not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 08:05:31 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I see the end of winter coming and the girls will be back in their
summer clothes but you still won't be able to tell if they have a touch
of beagle DNA or not.

Come summer, come winter: YOU will ALWAYS be babbling about anything
endlessly, senile blabbermouth!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton
People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Who gives a **** what it looks like?

Although I can see why you would not want to hide your matinee-idol
looks.

I see the end of winter coming and the girls will be back in their
summer clothes but you still won't be able to tell if they have a touch
of beagle DNA or not.

I have seen several girls that are more attractive with a mask than
without. Also reminds me of a time before the pandemic when there was a
beautiful girl at my fitness club until she opened her mouth and spoke.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
https://thenewamerican.com/why-do-yo...hey-dont-work/

That article looks as if it was written by a grade-school student.

Cindy Hamilton
People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Who gives a **** what it looks like?

Although I can see why you would not want to hide your matinee-idol
looks.

I see the end of winter coming and the girls will be back in their
summer clothes but you still won't be able to tell if they have a
touch of beagle DNA or not.

I have seen several girls that are more attractive with a mask than
without. Also reminds me of a time before the pandemic when there was a
beautiful girl at my fitness club until she opened her mouth and spoke.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-life.html

Not even a mask would help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2021 8:55 PM, rbowman wrote:

People who hide behind a face diaper look like Kindergarten students.

Who gives a **** what it looks like?

Although I can see why you would not want to hide your matinee-idol
looks.

I see the end of winter coming and the girls will be back in their
summer clothes but you still won't be able to tell if they have a
touch of beagle DNA or not.

I have seen several girls that are more attractive with a mask than
without.Â* Also reminds me of a time before the pandemic when there was a
beautiful girl at my fitness club until she opened her mouth and spoke.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-life.html

Not even a mask would help.

But a paper bag from the grocery store would. Quite a difference when
plucked and they can do that permanently now.

Can't help how you were born but some things are easily fixed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:55:20 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I have seen several girls that are more attractive with a mask than
without. Also reminds me of a time before the pandemic when there was a
beautiful girl at my fitness club until she opened her mouth and spoke.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-life.html

Not even a mask would help.

You'd better wonder what might help with your diarrhoea of the mouth, senile
gossip. BG