Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Racists in Diapers

So says the Arizona Department of Education

https://www.infowars.com/posts/arizona-dept-of-education-teaches-babies-are-racist-white-kids-must-form-antiracist-white-identity/
I thought the cuckoos were on the west coast of the U.S.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 11:01:48 -0800 (PST), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

So says the Arizona Department of Education

I thought the cuckoos were on the west coast of the U.S.

Do you swallow ?
.. whenever DisInfoWars cums ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2021 2:01 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
So says the Arizona Department of Education

https://www.infowars.com/posts/arizona-dept-of-education-teaches-babies-are-racist-white-kids-must-form-antiracist-white-identity/
I thought the cuckoos were on the west coast of the U.S.

My kids are not racists. I had a black Mammy come and hold them every
day so they could get used to being with black people from early age.

On balance, my wife went into black neighborhoods so black babies would
have the same opportunity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So says the Arizona Department of Education

https://www.infowars.com/posts/arizona-dept-of-education-teaches-babies-are-racist-white-kids-must-form-antiracist-white-identity/
I thought the cuckoos were on the west coast of the U.S.

They are moving east because of the nose bleed taxes and excessive
regulations. Ask our boy Elon about that.
Unfortunately they bring most of their baggage with them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whiners in Texas are transplanted
California people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:03:30 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

In my family all the little kids

Oh, NO! Yet another lengthy senile bull**** story from the resident senile
gossip!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2021 03:07 AM, wrote:
That was dumb. When Doonesbury drew strips that were considered
"not suitable for a family newspaper", they simply didn't print those strips.

I've always enjoyed Mallard Fillmore, even when it was eye-rollingly biased.

Still, the artist isn't guaranteed a platform. He can draw whatever he
likes, but nobody is obliged to publish it.

And no one is obligated to buy Gannet rags, just like no one has to
drink Woke Coke.

There may be a point where the 'deplorables' realize their opinions are
unacceptable in the Disunited States and say the hell with it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:45:38 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/4/2021 5:07 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 10:17:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Maybe you could walk the yard with Mallard Fillmore.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/3/mallard-fillmore-dropped-gannett-unprecedented-mov/

That was dumb. When Doonesbury drew strips that were considered
"not suitable for a family newspaper", they simply didn't print those strips.

I've always enjoyed Mallard Fillmore, even when it was eye-rollingly biased.

Still, the artist isn't guaranteed a platform. He can draw whatever he
likes, but nobody is obliged to publish it.

Cindy Hamilton

You are correct, however, acknowledging a different POV and letting
people make their own decision would be my choice. Its all about money
and they don't want to **** off readers.

Yeah. I forgot to mention the money thing.

I'd run those Mallard Fillmore strips on the opinion page.

IIRC the Detroit Free Press used to run Tank McNamara in the sports
section, thus inducing me to open part of the newspaper I ordinarily
wouldn't.

I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 07:41:49 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, babbled again:

And no one is obligated to buy Gannet rags, just like no one has to
drink Woke Coke.

There may be a point where the 'deplorables' realize their opinions are
unacceptable in the Disunited States and say the hell with it.

Aren't you yourself a deplorable one, lowbrowwoman? A deplorable senile
Usenet blabbermouth? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2021 07:50 AM, wrote:
I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.

There are plenty of left wing cartoonists but I don't know what they're
doing for subject matter now that their meal ticket is gone.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 19:34:36 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 03/04/2021 07:50 AM, wrote:
I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.

There are plenty of left wing cartoonists but I don't know what they're
doing for subject matter now that their meal ticket is gone.

I looked in the paper today and both Mallard Filmore and Doonsberry
were gone. Usually they are on the Op Ed page

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:28:34 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/04/2021 07:50 AM, wrote:
I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.

There are plenty of left wing cartoonists but I don't know what they're
doing for subject matter now that their meal ticket is gone.

We still have McConnell, Cruz, and the rest of that posse.

This week, Doonesbury is covering a car accident involving one
of the regular characters. Trudeau isn't always political.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2021 07:50 AM, wrote:
I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.

There are plenty of left wing cartoonists but I don't know what they're
doing for subject matter now that their meal ticket is gone.

We still have McConnell, Cruz, and the rest of that posse.

They're too pathetic to be funny. If you've seen one turtle, you've seen
them all.

This week, Doonesbury is covering a car accident involving one
of the regular characters. Trudeau isn't always political.

I thought Trudeau only was political in the Sunday strip now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/04/2021 07:50 AM, wrote:
I wonder what the Ann Arbor Fishwrapper will run in place of Mallard
Fillmore.
There are plenty of left wing cartoonists but I don't know what they're
doing for subject matter now that their meal ticket is gone.

We still have McConnell, Cruz, and the rest of that posse.

They're too pathetic to be funny. If you've seen one turtle, you've seen
them all.
This week, Doonesbury is covering a car accident involving one
of the regular characters. Trudeau isn't always political.

I thought Trudeau only was political in the Sunday strip now.

Don't know. My newspaper carries it only on Sundays. There's a
limit to how many things I fish for on the web. It's all I can do to
keep up with https://www.xkcd.com.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 08:01:44 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We still have McConnell, Cruz, and the rest of that posse.

They're too pathetic to be funny.

Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself, you pathetic senile gossip?
Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/doonesbury/