Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT stumpie got vaccinated in secret

Sorry, first sent to wrong newsgroup.

Donald and Melania Trump received Covid vaccine at the White House in
January
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01/polit...use/index.html
IIUC he or both of them couldn't get the vaccine earlier becaue you have
to wait 90? days from when you had covid.

So, while 49% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats say they would not get
vaccinated even if they ould, the trumpsy got it when they could and hid
the fact, because he is 24/7 a piece of crap. It must be difficult to be
a piece of crap all the time. Most people have moments when they're
good. But not trump afaik.

Let the epidemic continue, let people continue to die, as long as he
doesn't. And oh yeah, Melania.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nuary-1135185/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...covid-vaccines

Well, this lessens it a bit.
The revelation first came to light after Trump took the stage at the
Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Florida. “Everyone
should go get your shot,” he told the audience, prompting questions from
reporters about whether he had had his.

--
I think you can tell, but just to be su
I am not a lawyer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 19:37:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 2:06:20 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
[...]

Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Florida. €śEveryone
should go get your shot,€ť he told the audience, prompting questions from
reporters about whether he had had his.

--
I think you can tell, but just to be su
I am not a lawyer.

There is a logical reason why he did it secretly. The Qanon bunch that support
him, one of their big conspiracy theories is that people aren't dying from Covid,
it's fake, but that people are dying from the vaccine. Also most Trump supporters
are mask deniers, Covid deniers and the like. So of course Trump isn't going to
do the right thing, which would have been to show that he's getting vaccinated,
say that it's safe and that everyone should get one to save lives.

And don't try to engage with any of the Trump anti-vaxers on Covid, the vaccine,
how the vaccines can be killing people while Trump who takes credit for the
Operation Warpspeed and developing the vaccines is their idol. Somehow all
that computes in their bizarre world.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 2 Mar 2021 10:53:09 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Only a bit because he should have done it on camera so it made the news
all over, was visible and memorable, and it appeared 2 months earlier.
And he should have said months before that that he plans to get
vaccinated when the time has expired after his infection.

Announcing in advance is something he probably doesn't know about, like
the traditional male has no idea what women do in the kitchen or
cleaning while they are at work. They don't know moer than that they
cook and clean and trump doesn't khow what other presidents and
"leaders" do to make the world a little better place. But someone on
his staff should have known and suggested it, and if he kept his
vaccination secret, he surely didn't announce it months in advance.

The revelation first came to light after Trump took the stage at the
Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Florida. “Everyone
should go get your shot,” he told the audience, prompting questions from
reporters about whether he had had his.

--
I think you can tell, but just to be su
I am not a lawyer.

Signature left over because I first posted in the wrong ng.

There is a logical reason why he did it secretly. The Qanon bunch that support

Just for the record, I knew this stuff, but I often, in some threads,
just report the news and leave commentary to others. Other threads
might be entirely commentary.

him, one of their big conspiracy theories is that people aren't dying from Covid,
it's fake, but that people are dying from the vaccine. Also most Trump supporters
are mask deniers, Covid deniers and the like. So of course Trump isn't going to
do the right thing, which would have been to show that he's getting vaccinated,
say that it's safe and that everyone should get one to save lives.

Why bother? They're not family.

And don't try to engage with any of the Trump anti-vaxers on Covid, the vaccine,
how the vaccines can be killing people while Trump who takes credit for the
Operation Warpspeed and developing the vaccines is their idol. Somehow all
that computes in their bizarre world.

Yes. Vaccines are bad, even when the orange dummy says he got one.

Interestingly, the first two** corona vaccines are safer than the Sabin
polio vaccine, which uses weakend (almost dead?) virus, which it turned
out in a few people is rejuvenated in the intestines. Who knew! So it
actually has caused polio in a very small number. But enough that
medical planners want to go back to the Salk vaccines which uses dead
virus. But Pfizer and Moderna don't use any virus. They use mrna
which communicates iwth but doesn't infect one's body. How it does this
is almost a mystery to me. Even after reading the explanations, so
don't anyone waste his time for my sake by repeating what they've said.

**I don't know how the others work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/21 1:53 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Also most Trump supporters
are mask deniers, Covid deniers and the like.

Fuskin' Fauci said we dont need to wear masks.
Then Fuskin' Fauci said we do but just a couple weeks until we flatten the curve or until we got the vaccine.
Against all odds, President Trump fast-tracked the vaccine but now Fuskin' Fauci says we should wear two masks.

And you wonder why I don't listen to Fuskin' Fauci's phony N-Zero mask recommendations?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 2 Mar 2021 19:49:12 -0500,
"
wrote:

On 3/2/21 1:53 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Also most Trump supporters
are mask deniers, Covid deniers and the like.

Fuskin' Fauci said we dont need to wear masks.
Then Fuskin' Fauci said we do but just a couple weeks until we flatten the curve or until we got the vaccine.
Against all odds, President Trump fast-tracked the vaccine but now Fuskin' Fauci says we should wear two masks.

And you wonder why I don't listen

You certainly don't listen or you would have be lying to misquote him as
you have.

You're a risk to society. You should stay away from all other people.

to Fuskin' Fauci's phony N-Zero mask recommendations?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 1:06:20 AM UTC-6, micky wrote:
[...]

poor guy was busy and running behind and forgot to tell us lol

mk5000

Crow: Good thing about the movie: we got to meet an entire family of mutants!
Joel: [chuckles] OK...and a bad thing?
Crow: They were all so stupid, they tried to commit inconspicuous acts of murder on the most conspicuous day of a woman's life!
Joel: [impressed] You, my friend, get a RAM chip!--The Corpse Vanishes, MSTK3
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Trump knows perfectly well what he's doing. He didn't want it shown, he didn't
want it covered, because he knows that a large part of his base are anti-vaxxers,
Qanon, etc. and he doesn't want to risk losing their support.

[...]

Bingo. He'd probably through family under the bus too, if he had to.

[...]

And the anti-vaxxers quickly seized on the RNA vaccines, claiming that they
alter your DNA, when they do not. There is one big Democrat useful idiot that
is an anti-vaxxer, RFK jr and he's dissuading people from getting vaccinated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/4/21 10:53 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And the anti-vaxxers quickly seized on the RNA vaccines, claiming that they
alter your DNA, when they do not. There is one big Democrat useful idiot that
is an anti-vaxxer, RFK jr and he's dissuading people from getting vaccinated.

It's all about risk vs reward.

If you think your chances of good health are greater with the vaccine, go for it.Â* The dictacrats have not taken away free choice...yet.

But FWIW, after spending decades in product development, I always avoid any product rushed to market.

Good luck, Lefty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"jimmy" wrote in message
On 3/4/21 10:53 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And the anti-vaxxers quickly seized on the RNA vaccines, claiming that
they
alter your DNA, when they do not. There is one big Democrat useful idiot
that
is an anti-vaxxer, RFK jr and he's dissuading people from getting
vaccinated.

It's all about risk vs reward.

If you think your chances of good health are greater with the vaccine, go
for it. The dictacrats have not taken away free choice...yet.

But FWIW, after spending decades in product development, I always avoid
any product rushed to market.

You are free to die very unpleasantly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 04:40:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 07:53:00 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Why bother? They're not family.

Bingo. He'd probably through family under the bus too, if he had to.

There's a saying, Be careful how you treat your family. They're going
to pick your nursing home.

But trump probably appointed a lawyer to do that, maybe a fairly young
one who has a lot to lose if he doesn't follow his fiduciary duty.
Better yet, a law firm that has even more to lose (assuming of course
there is someone to complain if the lawyers don't do it properly.) (I'm
guessing. I'm no lawyer.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 11:19:59 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/4/21 10:53 AM, trader_4 wrote:
And the anti-vaxxers quickly seized on the RNA vaccines, claiming that they
alter your DNA, when they do not. There is one big Democrat useful idiot that
is an anti-vaxxer, RFK jr and he's dissuading people from getting vaccinated.

It's all about risk vs reward.

If you think your chances of good health are greater with the vaccine, go for it. The dictacrats have not taken away free choice...yet.

The overwhelming evidence so far shows exactly that. That those vaccinated are
20 times less likely to get symptomatic Covid, that if they do contract it, they are
extremely unlikely to get hospitalized or die. And with must be 100mil + vaccinated
with the two vaccines the US has been using, for over two months, there are just a handful
of cases where the vaccine could have been the result of serious harm. Meanwhile
520K dead from Covid here, hospitals were overflowing and many cases of young,
healthy people that are still living with serious problems 6 months to a year after
being diagnosed. Those are your chances.

But FWIW, after spending decades in product development, I always avoid any product rushed to market.

Good luck, Lefty.

We'll see how that works for you. With most of the rest of us getting vaccinated,
it will put Covid down and help you avoid it, but your luck could run out anyway.
Even Trump got vaccinated.

OT: Covid testing when being vaccinated AnthonyL UK diy 60 February 7th 21 12:43 AM
Stumpie lookin' good micky Home Repair 9 August 21st 18 04:41 AM
Stumpie planning to roll back protections for the military Shadow Home Repair 0 August 15th 18 07:05 PM
Stumpie Rumpkin doesn't speak English well micky Home Repair 0 February 9th 18 05:10 AM
A secret more powerful than The Secret [email protected] Metalworking 0 April 23rd 08 07:40 PM