Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I wish I could draw cartoons. More about Cruz

I can't find the earlier thread about Cruz.

I wish I could draw cartoons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-cancun-texas/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 16:04:33 -0500, micky
wrote:

I can't find the earlier thread about Cruz.
I wish I could draw cartoons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-cancun-texas/

Hey Micky - give us your log-in so we can all
enjoy the fun !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 16:04:33 -0500, micky
wrote:

I can't find the earlier thread about Cruz.

I wish I could draw cartoons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-cancun-texas/

Hey, pictures of ted cruz passing out bottled water. Way to go! I said
he should do something *for the people* and he's doingg it!! He's my
man.

If he runs, I know I'll vote for him. I love water.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I can't find the earlier thread about Cruz.

I wish I could draw cartoons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-cancun-texas/

Not cruz but still Texas,

https://people.com/human-interest/tx...alls-for-help/

Be sure to play the video from Oregon that is in the middle of the
article.

The one that follow is probably about turtles and it's not bad either.
I wonder who those lazy turtles have for a mayor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I can't find the earlier thread about Cruz.

I wish I could draw cartoons.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-cancun-texas/

Hey, pictures of ted cruz passing out bottled water. Way to go! I said
he should do something *for the people* and he's doingg it!! He's my
man.

If he runs, I know I'll vote for him. I love water.

Shameful Schumer Goes There, Rips Storm-Torn Texas: They 'Ignored Climate Change, I Hope They Learned a Lesson'

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...lesson-n330761

Handing out water is a better approach than Shifty Schumer's response.