Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just discovered this madman called Kenneth Copeland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots of
money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/21 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots of money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

That's nothing!

Look at all the willing dupes who just surrendered their freedom by voting for Xi Jinping's puppet. Gobsmacked squared!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/02/2021 11:11, jimmy wrote:
On 2/7/21 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots
of money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

That's nothing!

Look at all the willing dupes who just surrendered their freedom by
voting for Xi Jinping's puppet. Gobsmacked squared!

You sound as crazy as Copeland.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots of
money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

I suddenly have the urge to donate to him so he can continue his good
works. Should I send cash or check?

Amazing he can have a bunch of followers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/02/2021 14:56, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/7/2021 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots
of money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

I suddenly have the urge to donate to him so he can continue his good
works.Â* Should I send cash or check?

Amazing he can have a bunch of followers.

In another of his videos he justifies his private jets etc by quoting
some random scriptures.
Of course the bible can justify any old crap if you look for it,
including god's genocide (twice), stoning gays and disobedient children
etc, etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/07/2021 07:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/7/2021 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots
of money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

I suddenly have the urge to donate to him so he can continue his good
works. Should I send cash or check?

Amazing he can have a bunch of followers.

And they all probably vote as do Delman Coates' followers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZXmryCt10Y

It takes him a while to get warmed but as far as I can figure Ezekiel
told him the poor neighborhoods need god to burn down the corrupt system.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2021 2:37 AM, Bod wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

I find it hard to believe that anyone would listen to this raving loony.
Apparently they not only listen to him, but they foolishly throw lots
of money at him. What's the matter with these folk?????
Gobsmacked!

I suddenly have the urge to donate to him so he can continue his good
works. Should I send cash or check?

Amazing he can have a bunch of followers.

And they all probably vote as do Delman Coates' followers..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZXmryCt10Y

It takes him a while to get warmed but as far as I can figure Ezekiel
told him the poor neighborhoods need god to burn down the corrupt system.

I know about Ezekiel. Sam Jackson told me.

""The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men ... "

It ends with him shooting every mother ****er in the room.