Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Vanity

I want to replace my bathroom vanity but my bathroom has floor plumbing. The previous owners installed a vanity by cutting into the bottom part but I'm not looking to do that. Does anyone know of a vanity or sink that I can get to replace my current one given my floor plumbing limitation?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-3091647-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2021 3:30 PM, cris wrote:
I want to replace my bathroom vanity but my bathroom has floor plumbing.
The previous owners installed a vanity by cutting into the bottom part
but I'm not looking to do that. Does anyone know of a vanity or sink
that I can get to replace my current one given my floor plumbing
limitation?

Pedestal sink could work but you have no storage like a vanity. Why not
cut a portion of the bottom to clear the pipes?
Posted to alt.home.repair
bob bob is offline

You have to either cut the bottom or find one with no bottom. No way around if as the plumbing has to get from floor to sink.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...y-3091647-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:30:57 +0000, cris posted for all of us to digest...

I want to replace my bathroom vanity but my bathroom has floor plumbing. The previous owners installed a vanity by cutting into the bottom part but I'm not looking to do that. Does anyone know of a vanity or sink that I can get to replace my current one given my floor plumbing limitation?

Like the other posters, buy a vanity with the floor and either follow U tube
vids or have someone help you with the cuts. DAGS

--
Tekkie