Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Health_authorities_in_China_are_mass_testing_r esidents_fo?=?Q?r_coronavirus_=e2=80=93_using_anal_swabs=2e?=

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Health authorities in China are mass testing residents for coronavirus ? using anal swabs.

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:24:34 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol

Make sure they stick in your nose first...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2021 12:09 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:24:34 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol

Make sure they stick in your nose first...

You can clearly do the test with your nose.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/02/2021 01:09 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:24:34 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol

Make sure they stick in your nose first...

From what I've heard when they do a nasal swab they try to throw in a
free frontal lobotomy. Maybe wiping your ass isn't so bad.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:32:00 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

From what I've heard when they do a nasal swab they try to throw in a
free frontal lobotomy. Maybe wiping your ass isn't so bad.

What about you diarrhea of the mouth that you suffer from, senile gossip?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:31:31 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 02/02/2021 01:09 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:24:34 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest....

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol

Make sure they stick in your nose first...

From what I've heard when they do a nasal swab they try to throw in a
free frontal lobotomy. Maybe wiping your ass isn't so bad.

The day my husband got his, his nose was pretty juicy (cold weather)
and they didn't have to go far to get a sample.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 20:32:00 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/02/2021 01:09 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 15:24:34 +0000, Bod posted for all of us to digest...

Doctors claim the invasive procedure can be more effective in detecting
the virus than nasal swabs, The Sun reports.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...c70e282e419704

Lol

Make sure they stick in your nose first...

From what I've heard when they do a nasal swab they try to throw in a
free frontal lobotomy. Maybe wiping your ass isn't so bad.

I had one of those nasal swab tests many years ago because of a recurring sinus
infection and they wanted to narrow down the critters. It felt weird but didn't
hurt. Special person had to do it. I wish they had checked for brains because
we could have shortcutted the process. It not fun wiping someone else's ass.
Your own is (your turn)

--
Tekkie