Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE Profile Dishwasher error code "2h"

We had the same problem, only we knew it was a delay, but couldnt get it to reset. None of the buttons worked and it wouldnt start even after two hours because we couldnt press Start Then we noticed a lighted Lock icon under the Heated Dry button. In small letters it says Control Lock - Hold 3 Seconds. Once we did that the controls were released and we were able to proceed. We had pressed that button in trying to get the washer going but had not held it down. We thought the light was simply the Heated Dry indicator, meaning it had completed a heated dry the last time it ran, but that light is above the button. When we looked closer we saw it was a different shape from the regular light which made us look CLOSER and saw the note.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...2h-442481-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lifesaver! Thanks David. You were the last comment and that was the exact problem I was having! Nothing else was working and I thought the touchpad was broken. Thank you!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...2h-442481-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 1:31:04 PM UTC-5, Cyrene wrote:
Lifesaver! Thanks David. You were the last comment and that was the exact problem I was having! Nothing else was working and I thought the touchpad was broken. Thank you!
--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...2h-442481-.htm

Did you try turning off the power for ten seconds, then restoring it? That usually
resets any run amok situations, unless it has non-volatile memory and a bad
design.