Old January 14th 21, 12:54 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Why would this virus be different from the other viruses?

On 1/13/2021 8:05 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/12/2021 4:41 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles brought next idea :
On 1/12/2021 8:45 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Many people just want a pill or a shot to fix things.

The irony is that the low-carb community has known for years that
eating a proper diet prevents colds/flu...and now covid too.

Wrong again. The first article says low and high blood sugar make
the disease worse. Nothing about preventing infection.

Likewise, masks can't prevent Covid infection, either.

Nice non sequitur. Did you get that from your reading comprehension?

Well ... what's good for the goose is usually good for the gander, too.

Pls. prove masks prevent anyone from catching a virus.* I won't wait for
that to happen, though, because we both know you CAN'T prove a negative.

Same with the second article, except it is about Vitamin K and
clotting factor. Nothing there about proper diet and prevention.

NOTHING you do can be proven to prevent Covid infection.

Don't tell me, I didn't say it. Oliver George said it and I pointed
out that his source for that information didn't back him up on that
assertion.

So?* YOU CAN'T PROVE masks prevent anyone from catching a virus.* People
who wear masks religiously STILL catch the virus!

Masks have sure protected people where I live. We have way lower rates
of infection than your state, because just about everyone in the most
populated areas wear masks as required.