Old January 13th 21, 07:31 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default ISP Blocks Twitter and Facebook

wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:28:47 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:17:18 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 1/11/2021 9:31 PM, Fred wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get
restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

I'd never notice it. Never use them.

I do use facebook a lot, daily, for local
news and running my own group.

My dog has a Facebook page but I don't. It does seem to be the best
place to see pictures of grand kids but not good for much else.

That last is bull****. The local buy swap sell groups
are much better than freecycle or craigs list and the
local news is much better too. And it's a hell of a lot
easier to setup your own group for anything you
want than to have your own dedicated web site.
And to keep up with people you know too. And
messenger works better than email etc too.

I use the platform the kids decided on for family communication.

I do too, but that's irrelevant to what others
choose to use to communicate with me. FAR
more do that with messenger than anything else.

As for dealing in junk. I don't do a lot of that.

It isnt just junk. I got the pigeon pair freezer
for my frost free fridge, the biggest pair
buyable, for half the retail price, completely
unused, still the current model.

And a couple of mates of mine have got very
decent used cars with only a couple of years
on them for as good better price than you
can get in the capital citys and close enough
to be convenient to pickup and pay for.

And some have done that with houses too.

I wouldn't look at a Facebook ad first if I did.

More fool you.

We have better local BBs for that. I am
usually giving stuff away anyhow.

Bull**** for most.

Old January 13th 21, 10:12 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:31:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling: