Old January 12th 21, 11:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:31:45 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

Do you know anything about the availability of ISPs in the US, senile
Australian arsehole? You DON'T! So shut your stupid Australian gob, you
86-year-old trolling senile pest!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Old January 12th 21, 11:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair

FLUSH the trolling senile Australian asshole's latest troll**** unread

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Old January 12th 21, 11:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Old January 12th 21, 11:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:17:18 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

I do use facebook a lot, daily, for local
news and running my own group.

Yeah, we know: you ARE the typical mindless "progressive" (LOL) senile
consumer, you disgusting senile Google, Amazon, M$ and Apple adorer!

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
Old January 12th 21, 02:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default ISP Blocks Twitter and Facebook

On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:29:23 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I wonder what the Idaho laws on public utilities like internet providers have
to say about that. And it sounds like another business dumb enough to join
Trump's journey down the toilet, **** off more than half their customers.
What's next? Michael Dell, the pillow guy, won't sell a pillow to Democrats?

Old January 12th 21, 03:31 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/21 7:39 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:29:23 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I wonder what the Idaho laws on public utilities like internet providers have
to say about that. And it sounds like another business dumb enough to join
Trump's journey down the toilet, **** off more than half their customers.
What's next? Michael Dell, the pillow guy, won't sell a pillow to Democrats?

I have plenty of time so I looked up public utility in Nebraska.
It's limited to retail electricity or natural gas providers.
A general definition from Wikipedia:
"The term utilities can also refer to the set of services provided by these
organizations consumed by the public: coal, electricity, natural gas,
water, sewage, telephone, and transportation. Broadband internet services
(both fixed-line and mobile) are increasingly being included within
the definition."

Old January 12th 21, 04:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/12/2021 12:19 AM, Fred wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 1/11/2021 11:20 PM, Fred wrote:

wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:31:45 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/

** Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I'd be changing ISP if mine was that stupid.

That is easier said than done unless you want to use dial up.

Bull**** it is.

So, you know how every address in the area gets internet service?

I know that there is more than just the one non dialup for most.

"Most" is not all. Where I lived in CT it was the cable company or the
phone company.
Old January 12th 21, 04:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman writes:
https://www.dum****.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

Quoting and driving traffic to Steve Miller's idiot website
is not particularly wise. He's been making $$$ sowing his
irreponsible nonsense which lead directly to the riots.
Old January 12th 21, 04:59 PM posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.notsobrightbart.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I wonder what the Idaho laws on public utilities like internet providers have
to say about that. And it sounds like another business dumb enough to join
Trump's journey down the toilet, **** off more than half their customers.
What's next? Michael Dell, the pillow guy, won't sell a pillow to Democrats?

He's quoted not-so-bright-bart, so you need to take the whole story
with a grain of alt.
Old January 12th 21, 05:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 writes:
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 8:29:23 PM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

https://www.dum****.com/tech/2021/01/11/idaho-internet-provider-blocks-facebook-twitter/
Individual customers can request that either or both get restored.

I wonder what the Idaho laws on public utilities like internet providers have
to say about that. And it sounds like another business dumb enough to join
Trump's journey down the toilet, **** off more than half their customers.
What's next? Michael Dell, the pillow guy, won't sell a pillow to Democrats?

Indeed, the entire idiot BB story is incorrect.

"In his email to Yep, Fink said he "probably could have
worded that a better way as some people are getting confused
and thinking everyone is getting blocked." They
reiterated the option in a customerwide email shared Monday morning."

The ISP told customers that they could ask the ISP to block the sites for
them if they're too ****ing stupid to do it themselves.