Posted to alt.home.repair,free.spam

Default Vaccine delivery

Here we have a powerless dweeb troll bashing the billionaire president of
the most powerful country in the world, after Trump helped bring a
coronavirus vaccine to market in record time. This pathetic little
blowhard will never even meet anybody with a tiny fraction of the stature
Donald Trump has...

From: micky
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Vaccine delivery
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 17:07:13 -0500

Friday, trump said vaccinations would start Saturday. I knew that was
not true, but today, Saturday, I hear that instead of shipping today,
which woudl already be too late to vaccinate today, shipping will start
on Sunday with delivery on Monday or Tuesday.

Becuause UPS wants to deliver when the places they go to are open. I
thought hospitals were open all the time, but that's what they said.

Fedex in the West, UPS in the East.

Oh stumpie, you're such a dreamer. You're like Marin Luther King in
that way. Be sure to mention that.

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.spam

On 21/12/2020 09:22, John Doe wrote:
Here we have a powerless dweeb troll bashing the billionaire president of
the most powerful country in the world, after Trump helped bring a
coronavirus vaccine to market in record time. This pathetic little
blowhard will never even meet anybody with a tiny fraction of the stature
Donald Trump has...

Has Trump done anything to abolish slavery in America?

Modern day slavery in America | On Air Videos | Fox
Newsvideo.foxnews.com ۼ ...
'On the Record Investigates: Stolen Lives': Human trafficking is a
growing crisis, with 2.4 million victims around the world.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/4066435489001#sp=show-clips

The answer is.....NO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

John Doe formulated the question :
Here we have a powerless dweeb troll bashing the billionaire president of
the most powerful country in the world, after Trump helped bring a
coronavirus vaccine to market in record time. This pathetic little
blowhard will never even meet anybody with a tiny fraction of the stature
Donald Trump has...

That record time happened despite Trump's mishandling of almost
everything.