Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The invisible Vaccine

And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF???? You could not tell if it is empty or not. The vaccine is
clear. the whole thing was silly anyway.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 11:18:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF???? You could not tell if it is empty or not. The vaccine is
clear. the whole thing was silly anyway.

It looked like a doctored video clip.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 11:47:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 11:18:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF???? You could not tell if it is empty or not. The vaccine is
clear. the whole thing was silly anyway.

It looked like a doctored video clip.
John T.

So? As long as anything shows what Trumpets want it to show, all is good. And IDK what
was the point to whatever that was.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 11:18 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF????Â* You could not tell if it is empty or not.Â* The vaccine is
clear.Â* the whole thing was silly anyway.

Then you're not paying attention. Look very closely at the syringe, It's
all the way down and you can see him push it down pretending to inject
but it doesn't move.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 08:03:12 -0500, Hawk wrote:

he fabrication con

Hi Hawk,

Would you kindly stop spamming this newsgroup with your infantile political
trolls?

Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a backdrop
saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs at it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 6:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a backdrop
Â*saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs at it.

I do understand you're an idiot, but proving further of that trait
isn't necessary, we're all aware of it. With that in mind, I never
directed this towards ANY particular party or person. It's more along
the lines of a government fabrication. Get that through to your idiocy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 3:39 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 12/20/2020 6:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a
backdrop Â*Â*saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs
at it.

Â*I do understand you're an idiot, but proving further of that trait
isn't necessary, we're all aware of it. With that in mind, I never
directed this towards ANY particular party or person. It's more along
the lines of a government fabrication. Get that through to your idiocy.

PROVE that it is a "government" production. It was probably made by you
or your friend, or at least some right wing propagandist just like you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/20 5:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a backdrop
Â*saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs at it.

Are we looking at the same thing? The background says
University Medical Center
of El Paso.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 3:56 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 12/20/2020 11:18 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF????Â* You could not tell if it is empty or not.Â* The vaccine is
clear.Â* the whole thing was silly anyway.

Then you're not paying attention. Look very closely at the syringe, It's
all the way down and you can see him push it down pretending to inject
but it doesn't move.

Got it. Its just for show anyway but they could at least use saline.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 15:56:57 -0500, Hawk wrote:

On 12/20/2020 11:52 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 11:18:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF???? You could not tell if it is empty or not. The vaccine is
clear. the whole thing was silly anyway.

It looked like a doctored video clip.
John T.

It is.

This site posted a full video - 17 minutes including opening
speeches - the first nurse gets her shot at just over 7
minutes in - the syringe looks un-used.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/coronavirus/...el-paso-nurses

I'll guess that the second nurse got the used syringe from the
first nurse's shot ... the plunger is definitely down/inserted
before the injection ...

The guy giving the needles seems clumsy and careless ...
he uses the already-used alcohol prep pad on the first nurse
after the injection ... duh. And he seems clumsy with his hand
movement - sure hope he isn't an IV nurse !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 19:01:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/20/2020 3:56 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 12/20/2020 11:18 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF????* You could not tell if it is empty or not.* The vaccine is
clear.* the whole thing was silly anyway.

Then you're not paying attention. Look very closely at the syringe, It's
all the way down and you can see him push it down pretending to inject
but it doesn't move.

Got it. Its just for show anyway but they could at least use saline.

17 minute video here :

https://kfoxtv.com/news/coronavirus/...el-paso-nurses

Nurse # 1 at ~ 7 minute mark ; nurse # 5 at ~ 12 1/2 minutes
4 of 5 syringes look loaded ; # 2 nurse gets a used syringe.

The person giving the injections re-uses the alcohol prep pad -
- after the injection - incorrect.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/20/2020 6:43 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/20/2020 3:39 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 12/20/2020 6:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a
backdrop Â*Â*saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs
at it.

Â*Â*I do understand you're an idiot, but proving further of that trait
isn't necessary, we're all aware of it. With that in mind, I never
directed this towards ANY particular party or person. It's more along
the lines of a government fabrication. Get that through to your idiocy.

PROVE that it is a "government" production. It was probably made by you
or your friend, or at least some right wing propagandist just like you.

LMFAO! Yep, you are ****ing stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 20 Dec 2020 15:33:45 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 12/20/2020 5:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

Clearly a faked propaganda video. What university would have a backdrop
saying "University Medical Center" with NO university name?

No, it does say "of El Paso". They were standing in front of that part
much of the time.

But it still means nothing. We are supposed to believe that they
vaccinated 4 of them but didn't vaccinate the other guy because they
liked him more, but didn't mind hurting the first 4? Or what. It's
nonsense.

But it's good enough "proof" for trumptards. Anyone else just laughs at it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2020 11:18:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/20/2020 8:03 AM, Hawk wrote:
And the fabrication continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXdB...ature=emb_logo

WTF???? You could not tell if it is empty or not. The vaccine is
clear. the whole thing was silly anyway.

It looked like a doctored video clip.
John T.

It is.

This site posted a full video - 17 minutes including opening
speeches - the first nurse gets her shot at just over 7
minutes in - the syringe looks un-used.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/coronavirus/...el-paso-nurses

I'll guess that the second nurse got the used syringe from the

No. No nurse would ever do that. No 10-year old would do that.

What must have happened is that they didn't get a good image the first
time, or they got no video, so they did it over again with the alcohol
pad and syringe they used on him the first time. And they didn't stick
the needle in the second time -- they hid it behind his arm -- be

These are not experienced movie makers

first nurse's shot ... the plunger is definitely down/inserted
before the injection ...

The guy giving the needles seems clumsy and careless ...
he uses the already-used alcohol prep pad on the first nurse
after the injection ... duh. And he seems clumsy with his hand
movement - sure hope he isn't an IV nurse !
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

This site posted a full video -
https://kfoxtv.com/news/coronavirus/...el-paso-nurses

What must have happened is that they didn't get a good image the first
time, or they got no video, so they did it over again with the alcohol
pad and syringe they used on him the first time. And they didn't stick
the needle in the second time -- they hid it behind his arm --
These are not experienced movie makers

If it was, in fact, a " staged re-do " for the camera -
then everyone in the room would be aware - so _that_ fact
would certainly have been made public after the
" conspiracy " news story was concocted and spread.
I must have missed THAT follow-up story - where did
you see it Micky .. ?
There WAS a follow-up story about the 2nd nurse being
re-vaccinated - after the story broke - which would indicate
that the first filmed vaccination WAS in question.
John T.