Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 02:07:56 -0500, micky wrote:

radio show, that the previous night dumped

Hi micky,

Would you kindly stop with the infantile politics and just post what you
did today in terms of home repair.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/20 2:07 AM, micky wrote:
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

C'mon Micky! What's this got to do with home repair?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob was thinking very hard :
On 12/17/20 2:07 AM, micky wrote:
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

C'mon Micky! What's this got to do with home repair?

The lamb wanted to repair to its home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home

It does let them go home, just restricts the numbers so quarantine works.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550

The resilient creature not only survived the flames,

Very few of them were in the area affected by bushfires.

but thrived on her own in the wilderness for seven years
before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 17 Dec 20 12:28:40 UTC, Bob
wrote:

On 12/17/20 2:07 AM, micky wrote:
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

C'mon Micky! What's this got to do with home repair?

Don't you want to know how to shear a sheep at home?

It's not repair but it's maintenance.

When I was a child we had grass trimmers, to cut the grass that grows
over the sidewalk, and I tried them and they didn't work well, but I was
a child, what did I know. My mother sold a lot of stuff before we
moved when I was 10, so I might not have seen them again. Until I was
45 and I went to the state fair.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygEegUIARDjAg

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 02:00:02 +1100, "Fred"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
.. .
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home

I didn't say it would let no one go home.

It does let them go home, just restricts the numbers so quarantine works.

That's a contradiction. Some are within the restriction on "numbers"
and some are not. It doesn't let the ones who are not go home, the ones
who they won't let on the airplane. The family interviewed were still in
Canada 3 days ago, and there are others like that.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550

The resilient creature not only survived the flames,

Very few of them were in the area affected by bushfires.

This one must have been because the fire burned down part of the fence
that kept her in. That's how she got out.

but thrived on her own in the wilderness for seven years
before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

Posted to alt.home.repair

FromTheRafters wrote on 12/17/2020 :
Bob was thinking very hard :
On 12/17/20 2:07 AM, micky wrote:
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

C'mon Micky! What's this got to do with home repair?

The lamb wanted to repair to its home.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...of-two-repairs
Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 02:00:02 +1100, "Fred"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
. ..
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home

I didn't say it would let no one go home.

It does let them go home, just restricts the numbers so quarantine works.

That's a contradiction.

Nope. an elaboration.

Some are within the restriction on "numbers" and some are not.

That's always the case with any restriction.

It doesn't let the ones who are not go home, the ones who
they won't let on the airplane. The family interviewed were
still in Canada 3 days ago, and there are others like that.

But will eventually be allowed back

Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

It isnt a lamb, it's a sheep.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 08:32:10 +1100, "Fred"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
.. .
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

It isnt a lamb, it's a sheep.

What a nitpicker. It was a lamb when it left, and every night the
children of the farm prayed that their lamb would come home. As far as
they and I are concerned, the lamb returned home.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/20 2:07 AM, micky wrote:
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia
for not letting Australians go home
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...well-1.5554550
The resilient creature not only survived the flames, but thrived on her
own in the wilderness for seven years before finally returning home last
month with a massive mound of fleece that owner Alice Gray described as
"glorious."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgKC5wkAGY

C'mon Micky! What's this got to do with home repair?

The lamb wanted to repair to its home.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...of-two-repairs

Very very interesting. I will repare to my workshop.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/20 12:18 PM, micky wrote:
It's not repair but it's maintenance.

When I was a child we had grass trimmers,

I would love to see the look on the poor
animals face when you approach him with your
grass trimmer

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/17/20 1:32 PM, Fred wrote:
it'sÂ*aÂ*sheep.

What is the singular of sheep?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...
On 12/17/20 1:32 PM, Fred wrote:
it's a sheep.

What is the singular of sheep?

Sheep. A lamb is a young sheep.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep

Posted to alt.home.repair

"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 18 Dec 2020 08:32:10 +1100, "Fred"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
. ..
Australian lamb returns after 7 years.

It isnt a lamb, it's a sheep.

What a nitpicker. It was a lamb when it left,

You don't know that.

and every night the
children of the farm prayed that their lamb would come home. As far as
they and I are concerned, the lamb returned home.

Nope, it returned as a sheep even if it did leave as a lamb.

From Canadian radio show, that the previous night dumped on Australia