Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Third Effective Vaccine

On 2020-11-23, Dean Hoffman wrote:
This one can be stored in a regular refrigerator.
https://apnews.com/article/astrazeneca-vaccine-third-cheaper-oxford-c99d26eb2946f6fde45a1edc002ff028

Very nice. You can be one of the guinea pigs and we'll see if tumors
the size of cauliflowers are growing out of your ass within a year
or two.

The US Census, what info must you give? -- http://censusfacts.info
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
The facts about Climate Change -- http://www.RealClimateScience.com

Figures. Then they wonder why we call them trumptards. Sure, there is some extremely
small risk associated with any vaccine, but to rational people, the threat from the disease
is far worse. I suspect more people will come to believe that in the next couple months,
the daily deaths are approaching the levels from the spring, many of the hospitals are already
at or beyond capacity and it's rapidly exponentially accelerating. And this time, it's not just
a few states, it's most of the country. We are headed for an epic disaster, one that will
shock those that believed Trump's lies about rounding the bend, Covid going away. And
the trumptards still want to politicize masks and avoiding family gatherings for Thanksgiving,
claiming some small shared cooperation to save lives is an unbearable, unreasonable
burden on them. Then they wind up in the hospital, in ICU and many still believe they
can't have Covid because it's all a hoax.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:12:55 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Then they wonder why we call them trumptards.

Trader_4,

Simple adult question for you.
o What does your always infantile post have to do with repair?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 10:29:08 AM UTC-5, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:12:55 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Then they wonder why we call them trumptards.

Trader_4,

Simple adult question for you.
o What does your always infantile post have to do with repair?

This from the doofus who's made more off topic posts here in the last 24 hours, like
this one, than anyone else.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2020 10:29 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:12:55 -0800 (PST), trader_4 wrote:

Then they wonder why we call them trumptards.

Trader_4,

Simple adult question for you.
o What does your always infantile post have to do with repair?

One needs to know how to use the k-file in their news reader.