DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Customer tracing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/681598-customer-tracing.html)

Dean Hoffman[_17_] November 2nd 20 04:39 PM

Customer tracing

This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] November 2nd 20 05:06 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach. I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

Bob F November 2nd 20 05:32 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 9:06 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach.Â* I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

And I bet they all pay with plastic and thereby give up their info.

Bob F November 2nd 20 05:33 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 10:02 AM, Carlos Peraza wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Gretch has the worst case of TDS I've ever seen.

As a terminal TTS victim, I guess you would know.

Bernhard November 2nd 20 06:31 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 12:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a reach.Â* I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will Heywood Jablowme and friends.

They have to contact trace because the masks don't actually work.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/02...-mask-mandate/

[email protected] November 2nd 20 11:27 PM

Customer tracing

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 10:39:32 -0600, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

"Show us your papers".

[email protected] November 2nd 20 11:30 PM

Customer tracing

On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 09:32:44 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 11/2/2020 9:06 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach.Â* I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

And I bet they all pay with plastic and thereby give up their info.

Maybe some of these kids who do everything with their phone but I
don't think I am getting out my credit card to get a hot dog from the
shop and rob or a Whopper at the BK..

Fred November 2nd 20 11:44 PM

Customer tracing

wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 09:32:44 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 11/2/2020 9:06 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach. I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

And I bet they all pay with plastic and thereby give up their info.

Maybe some of these kids who do everything with their phone but I
don't think I am getting out my credit card to get a hot dog from the
shop and rob or a Whopper at the BK..

Yep, you actually are stupid enough to fart around with cash for those.

Hawk November 3rd 20 12:17 AM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

This bitch thinks she's a ****ing dictator. It'll never fly with the
majority. She will cause a rebellion. Many people will not visit such
establishments who would abide by this order and then the establishments
will sue her when they lose business, if there isn't another militia who
doesn't succeed in kidnapping her, or worse, killing her.

Bob F November 3rd 20 04:16 AM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

This bitch thinks she's a ****ing dictator. It'll never fly with the
majority. She will cause a rebellion. Many people will not visit such
establishments who would abide by this order and then the establishments
will sue her when they lose business, if there isn't another militia who
doesn't succeed in kidnapping her, or worse, killing her.

The majority in Michigan love her.

[email protected] November 3rd 20 11:17 AM

Customer tracing

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 6:30:22 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 09:32:44 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 11/2/2020 9:06 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach. I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

And I bet they all pay with plastic and thereby give up their info.

Maybe some of these kids who do everything with their phone but I
don't think I am getting out my credit card to get a hot dog from the
shop and rob or a Whopper at the BK..

Weren't we talking about sit-down restaurants? Ok, technically BK has seating.

And, yes, many Millennials pay for everything with their credit card,
even at McDonald's.

Cindy Hamilton

Hawk November 3rd 20 11:34 AM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 11:16 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

This bitch thinks she's a ****ing dictator. It'll never fly with the
majority. She will cause a rebellion. Many people will not visit such
establishments who would abide by this order and then the
establishments will sue her when they lose business, if there isn't
another militia who doesn't succeed in kidnapping her, or worse,
killing her.

The majority in Michigan love her.

Did you talk to all Michigan residence? You polled the state for that
conclusion or simply follow hearsay like the rest of the lemmings? I'll
go with the latter. If polls were accurate, Trump wouldn't have won
against Hillary and you babies wouldn't have been here whining for 4 years.

[email protected] November 3rd 20 11:48 AM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Any chance things have changed in the last four years, and people who sat
out the 2016 election will get themselves to the polls this year?

Her approval ratings are favorable:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/28/whitmer-job-approval-beats-trump-job-approval-michigan-poll/6051858002/

The Detroit News leans right.

If the numbers in Michigan reflect the electorate as a whole, only Trump's hard-core
base disapprove of her.

Cindy Hamilton

Hawk November 3rd 20 01:20 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

If you're adamant with poll results, then 50% agreed with the supreme
court to overturn her order. I know many Dems who also disapprove of her
and only the blind approve. Considering the onset, her campaign platform
was not to raise gas and road taxes, yet the very first thing she did
when in office is propose tax increases for those two areas.

Additionally, the summer of covid and her lock down of the lower part of
the state, yet kept open the upper part in order to have her daughter's
graduation party at her northern cabin, which happens to be in that area.

More so, her husbands expectation to get their boat on the water sooner
because he is married to the governor. Her office's denial of the issue,
her attempt to lie that he said it in jest then finally admitting the
truth.

She claimed Trump extremists were behind the attempted kidnapping when 3
of the 6 arrested are related to BLM, Antifa and Anti-Trump groups.

You Trump haters whine about his lies yet ignore the lies of your
favorites. Bottom line, Stretchin Gretchen is a liar but it's acceptable
to you and the ilks because she's a dem and opposes Trump.
https://rightmi.com/gretchen-whitmers-instinctive-lies/

FromTheRafters November 3rd 20 01:30 PM

Customer tracing

Dean Hoffman formulated on Monday :

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

[email protected] November 3rd 20 01:47 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

And at the same time, 62% approved of the same control measures as long as they
came from the Michigan Department of Health rather than the governor's office.

Additionally, the summer of covid and her lock down of the lower part of
the state, yet kept open the upper part in order to have her daughter's
graduation party at her northern cabin, which happens to be in that area.

Aside from her motivations (which I know are the most important thing to you),
let's look at some of the practical aspects:

Most of the people are in the lower part of the state. Transmission is greater when
people are jammed together. It took quite a while before there were enough cases
in the U.P. to warrant closing things down.

Cindy Hamilton

Peter[_36_] November 3rd 20 02:21 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/3/2020 6:17 AM, wrote:
[...]

I'm far removed from being a millennial (in my mid-70s) but I pay for
absolutely everything I can with my credit cards. Why? Because I get
"points" back on every purchase which I can redeem for a credit on my
balance. As the credit cards have no annual fee, and I pay all
outstanding balances in full each month, it's free money. Even my
Costco charge card, which is "free" but requires a $60 annual Costco
membership paid me over $350 last year, a $290 (after subtracting the
$60) tax-free addition to my wallet. Why should I turn that down and
pay cash instead?

trader_4 November 3rd 20 02:30 PM

Customer tracing

On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 12:06:16 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:39 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â* This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

Â*Â*Â* I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

Seems like she is following the president and issuing Executive Orders.

Makes sense to wear masks, limit gatherings, but this may be too far a
reach. I bet John and Jane Doe will be at a lot of restaurants, as will
Heywood Jablowme and friends.

Governors would have to do less of this if we had a competent, fit president
that was advocating mask, social distancing, contact tracing, responsible
behavior. Instead we have a lying shyster that is encouraging people to
do all the wrong things. These governors have an impossible job. They
are on the side of saving lives, reducing the spread and Trump is on the
side of the virus. The more masks, the more social distancing, the more
contact tracing, the more America can get through this with life as close
to normal as possible. That's the message the president should be sending
out. Instead he's holding death rallies.

trader_4 November 3rd 20 02:39 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ps-poll-shows/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ll/6051858002/

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ds/5750849002/

I'm looking forward to Trump going down in flames tonight in an epic
disaster for him and the GOP. Then maybe we won't have to listen to people
claim that because most polls were off in 2016, that means that all polls
are invalid. This is like getting a false positive on a medical test,
then claiming that means all medical tests are worthless and should be
ignored. Trump ignored the polls, we'll see how that goes. And last
time Hillary's lead at this point was half of what Biden's lead is now.
Also she had been bleeding support for weeks going into the election,
Biden is mostly stable.

I saw an interesting analysis on the possible error in the polls now.
If the polls are off by 3% in favor of Trump, then he squeaks out a
victory. If the polls are off by 3% in favor of Biden, Biden scores a
landslide. Like Clint Eastwood said, how lucky do you feel?

Hawk November 3rd 20 03:51 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Then why does she now want to mandate the entire state? No more parties
to host? I knew that would be the excuse you provided as do others who
favor her, but the real truth is evident. It's the same blinded bull
that one ignores when they favor and oppose when it's not. Nice try
sticking with just that issue, but she's still a ****ing liar.

Hawk November 3rd 20 03:54 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/3/2020 8:30 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Dean Hoffman formulated on Monday :
** This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

**** I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

Assuming you believe that every counted case and death was actually
legit, which I'm sure you do.

Grumpy Old White Guy[_3_] November 3rd 20 04:23 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

If everyone would wear a baby blue N-Zero mask from Wuhan, we wouldn't need all the lockdowns, business closures and contact tracings.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

[email protected] November 3rd 20 04:26 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Because a partial closure didn't work?

No more parties
to host? I knew that would be the excuse you provided as do others who
favor her, but the real truth is evident. It's the same blinded bull
that one ignores when they favor and oppose when it's not. Nice try
sticking with just that issue, but she's still a ****ing liar.

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it. It's obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of those other
damnfool things.

Cindy Hamilton

Rod Speed November 3rd 20 05:50 PM

Customer tracing

" wrote in message
[...]

Not just millennials either, I do too and I am nothing like a millennial.

And a few of our cafes wont accept cash at all,
so they dont have to fart around with cash and
now with the virus, quite a few prefer you dont
use cash even tho we have very little virus around
now compared with you lot, A couple of new infections
a day in the entire country now, sometimes none.

Hawk November 3rd 20 06:48 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

OR because her daughter needed a party.

No more parties
to host? I knew that would be the excuse you provided as do others who
favor her, but the real truth is evident. It's the same blinded bull
that one ignores when they favor and oppose when it's not. Nice try
sticking with just that issue, but she's still a ****ing liar.

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it. It's obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of those other
damnfool things.

Cindy Hamilton

But you care what Trump says or why he says things. Interesting how that
works.

More so, a very healthy immune system and practicing safe cleansing
rituals, which should be the norm anyway.

Bob F November 3rd 20 06:53 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it.Â* It's
obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of
those other
damnfool things.

Cindy Hamilton

But you care what Trump says or why he says things. Interesting how that
works.

More so, a very healthy immune system and practicing safe cleansing
rituals, which should be the norm anyway.

And wearing a mask and distancing......

Muggles[_30_] November 3rd 20 07:07 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/3/2020 10:26 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 10:50:29 AM UTC-5, Hawk wrote:

Then why does she now want to mandate the entire state?

Because a partial closure didn't work?

No more parties
to host? I knew that would be the excuse you provided as do others who
favor her, but the real truth is evident. It's the same blinded bull
that one ignores when they favor and oppose when it's not. Nice try
sticking with just that issue, but she's still a ****ing liar.

Honestly, I don't care what Whitmer says or why she says it. It's obvious to
me that a person would have to have a very high tolerance for risk to
sit in a restaurant, get their hair cut, throw a party, or any of those other
damnfool things.

Weird... I go to restaurants almost every day, enter w/o a mask, go sit
down w/o a mask, and go to the nail and hair salon every week or so when
I want to... OH .. I've even taken multiple dance lessons at 2
different venues, and have been dancing multiple times at large venues
with NO ONE wearing masks at any of those places.

I'm STILL here, healthy, my immune system is working and doing its job
just fine, and my life hasn't changed much at all since the beginning of
this mask nonsense. I spend my $$ at businesses who have no mask or
temp Nazi's, and inform a large network of people of any businesses that
DO harass consumers to wear masks or have temps taken. This large
network of people are doing likewise so I know where NOT to spend my $$.

We'll put them out of business if we can, or at least make them hurt for
trying to force un-Constitutional mandates on all of us.

--
Maggie

[email protected] November 3rd 20 07:29 PM

Customer tracing

[...]

The businesses that I respect and frequent are the ones that
follow the Health Dept. rules and pass the Health Dept.
inspections ... whether it's covid or vermin & insects,
or employee hygiene, or any of the many health & safety
protocols ... if they choose to ignore all these precautions
for "political" reasons .. or to save a few bucks -
I'll happily take my business elsewhere !
John T.

Muggles[_30_] November 3rd 20 07:30 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/3/2020 1:29 PM, wrote:

[...]

Wearing masks from the door to the table is just stupid, so, any
restaurant that forces THAT issue is going to get reported to my
extensive social network of people who will refuse to spend their money
at that business.

--
Maggie

Bob F November 3rd 20 07:34 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/3/2020 11:30 AM, Muggles wrote:

[...]

Or, so they tell you, to get you to shut up.

[email protected] November 3rd 20 07:46 PM

Customer tracing

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 03:17:53 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

It said "restaurants, barbershops, tattoo parlors, recreational
facilities, and entertainment establishments". That is painting with a
pretty broad brush. I am sure they will expand that to retail.
People pay cash at a lot of those places. I understand the banks would
love collecting their "vig" on every dime people spend but there are
plenty of people who don't want to play that game. There are also
people who just resent being tracked.

FromTheRafters November 3rd 20 08:33 PM

Customer tracing

Grumpy Old White Guy presented the following explanation :
On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

I agree. Do what is right voluntarily and you won't have to be forced
to do so by enforceable mandates.

FromTheRafters November 3rd 20 08:37 PM

Customer tracing

After serious thinking Muggles wrote :
On 11/3/2020 10:26 AM, wrote:
[...]

Please show where it is unconstitutional to control communicable
diseases.

FromTheRafters November 3rd 20 08:40 PM

Customer tracing

Hawk pretended :
On 11/3/2020 8:30 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Dean Hoffman formulated on Monday :
** This is garbage:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/01/michigan-governor-up-to-six-months-in-prison-if-businesses-dont-surveil-customers-for-contact-tracing/

**** I wonder what actual law says she can do this.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

Assuming you believe that every counted case and death was actually legit,
which I'm sure you do.

What are you on about? Did you post to the wrong thread?

[email protected] November 3rd 20 10:28 PM

Customer tracing

Wearing masks from the door to the table is just stupid, so, any
restaurant that forces THAT issue is going to get reported to my
extensive social network of people who will refuse to spend their money
at that business.

.... but if they openly flaunt the health & safety rules
right out in the front of the business - imagine their
" compliance " standards - back in the kitchen
& storage & back room and washroom areas ! Yuck !
John T.

Fred November 3rd 20 10:49 PM

Customer tracing

On 11/2/2020 4:17 PM, Hawk wrote:
[...]

Problem is that fools like muggles and fretwell
are too stupid to do what is right voluntarily.

Hawk November 4th 20 12:29 AM

Customer tracing

[...]

I just returned from dinner for my sister's bDay. They wanted me to sign
the guest sheet, I told them no, not happening. They didn't know what to
do. They asked saying they would be fined. I asked how they would know
if one person doesn't sign? You think they'll go through every
restaurateur books and match receipts with customers? That's a lot of
restaurants in Michigan. He tried to explain if someone got sick, they
could notify me. I ask how they would know if someone got sick? Will
that person call the restaurant and tell them? But isn't everyone
protected with the mask? Due to his plea, I said sure, I'll sign it, but
it won't be my name or number, and that's exactly what I did. I signed
it Joe Biden.

FromTheRafters November 4th 20 11:01 AM

Customer tracing

Hawk wrote on 11/3/2020 :

[...]

Do you always act like a jerk or is this a special occasion?

Jimmy Kauffenhak[_2_] November 4th 20 11:26 AM

Customer tracing

On 11/4/20 6:01 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Hawk wrote on 11/3/2020 :

[...]

The guidelines state that no more than three households can gather together at a time. Gatherings must be held outside and should last less than two hours. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized. Also, singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/lo...7-64e6c1f67bef

Just be sure you report your Thanksgiving family activities on Facebook.