Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Design of face needs improvement

Bod, you can read this but please don't reply. This doesn't concern you
and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer.

I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our
noses where they would hold up our glasses, made the horizontal line
between the bridge of our noses and our cheeks concave, so that air
would get under most masks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/10/2020 05:50, micky wrote:
Bod, you can read this but please don't reply. This doesn't concern you
and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer.

I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our
noses where they would hold up our glasses, made the horizontal line
between the bridge of our noses and our cheeks concave, so that air
would get under most masks.

Hmm! so I can read this and not reply, but it doesn't concern me !?
What a strange and confused message.

Firstly I need to know what god you're talking about.
Secondly I would need evidence of his/her/it's existence.
If you can supply the evidence beyond doubt, then I'll give you a
respectful answer and I'll accept that it exists.
Blind faith doesn't cut it for me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 00:50:03 -0400, micky wrote:

Bod, you can read this but please don't reply. This doesn't concern you
and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer.

I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our
noses where they would hold up our glasses, made the horizontal line
between the bridge of our noses and our cheeks concave, so that air
would get under most masks.

Most of my life I've wondered why he placed a playground right next to a
cess pool.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 2:16:03 AM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 00:50:03 -0400, micky wrote:

Bod, you can read this but please don't reply. This doesn't concern you
and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer.

I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our
noses where they would hold up our glasses, made the horizontal line
between the bridge of our noses and our cheeks concave, so that air
would get under most masks.

Most of my life I've wondered why he placed a playground right next to a
cess pool.

Because he's a Civil Engineer.

They've always claimed that joke.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/24/20 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 24/10/2020 05:50, micky wrote:
Bod, you can read this but please don't reply.Â* This doesn't concern you
and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer.

I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our
noses where they would hold up our glasses, made the horizontal line
between the bridge of our noses and our cheeks concave, so that air
would get under most masks.

Hmm! so I can read this and not reply, but it doesn't concern me !?
What a strange and confused message.

Firstly I need to know what god you're talking about.
Secondly I would need evidence of his/her/it's existence.

Or, you could pretend you know everything like the religious idiots do.

If you can supply the evidence beyond doubt, then I'll give you a
respectful answer and I'll accept that it exists.
Blind faith doesn't cut it for me.

God doesn't believe in masks. He created the novel coronavirus so he
could have fun seeing the way people react,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/10/2020 16:22, notX wrote:
On 10/24/20 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Yeah and he gave some kids bone cancer, why on earth would he do that?
The mind boggles why anyone would worship a sadist like that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/24/20 11:21 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

God doesn't believe in masks. He created the novel coronavirus so he
could have fun seeing the way people react,

Yeah and he gave some kids bone cancer, why on earth would he do that?
The mind boggles why anyone would worship a sadist like that.

I always wondered how that thing works, why people would worship
something like that. As far as I can tell, it is a virus passed to
children, mainly from their parents (who are NOT bad people, just infected).

--
62 days until the winter celebration (Fri, Dec 25, 2020 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Once you stop learning, you start dying."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/25/2020 10:47 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 10/24/20 11:21 AM, Bod wrote:

[snip]

God doesn't believe in masks. He created the novel coronavirus so he
could have fun seeing the way people react,

Yeah and he gave some kids bone cancer, why on earth would he do that?
The mind boggles why anyone would worship a sadist like that.

I always wondered how that thing works, why people would worship
something like that. As far as I can tell, it is a virus passed to
children, mainly from their parents (who are NOT bad people, just
infected).

Much of conventional reality is a virus passed on to children.