Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is an e-nail, electric nail?

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.

https://www.thedablab.com/710-whip-a...et-pick-color/

Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?

Why is it called a nail?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 14:57:50 -0400, micky
wrote:

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.
https://www.thedablab.com/710-whip-a...et-pick-color/
Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?
Why is it called a nail?

https://puffingbird.com/blogs/news/w...portable-enail

Cannabis legalized in Canada 2 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVrMhVGnJI

John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.

https://www.thedablab.com/710-whip-a...et-pick-color/

Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?

Why is it called a nail?

Maybe because back in the olden days people dabbed their wax with a
heated up nail?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.
https://www.thedablab.com/710-whip-a...et-pick-color/
Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?
Why is it called a nail?

https://puffingbird.com/blogs/news/w...portable-enail

Cannabis legalized in Canada 2 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opVrMhVGnJI

John T.

The internet is so educational. Whatever happened to a chunk of Moroccan
blond hash, a razor blade, and a book of matches?
Posted to alt.home.repair

John, your link seems on the money, but it's hard to believe it's in
English. "the concept had been around since 2013", so at least
I'm only 7 years behind. I guess I'll have to use more drugs (I have
never used an illegal drug and I barely ever use a legal one.---Except
for vaccinations of course.

wrote:

What is an e-nail, electric nail? Like the 710 Whip ceramic.

https://www.thedablab.com/710-whip-a...et-pick-color/

Have bongs/water pipes gone electric?

Why is it called a nail?

Maybe because back in the olden days people dabbed their wax with a
heated up nail?

I now undersstand the problem with an electric dabber. I'm going to
make one that runs on charcoal.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 00:39:51 -0400, micky wrote:

John, your link seems on the money, but it's hard to believe it's in
English. "the concept had been around since 2013", so at least
I'm only 7 years behind. I guess I'll have to use more drugs (I have
never used an illegal drug and I barely ever use a legal one.---Except
for vaccinations of course.

Never used an illegal drug? Some would call that a wasted life. ;-)