Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Pandemic Over by July?

On 10/14/2020 10:38 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Frank pretended :
On 10/14/2020 9:39 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:26:56 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:46 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
*From the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/health/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-optimism.html

I couldn't access the article with Firefox but I was able to using
Safari.
Depends how long the Dmeocraps will continue to fudge the numbers
insinuating the deaths are higher and all caused by covid instead of
heart disease, cancer or another 'actual" death.

Let's look at excess deaths in 2020:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2771761

Although I don't think you're really capable of changing your beliefs.

Cindy Hamilton

Not when I know several people who have had deaths in the family this
year from other issues but the death certificate ruled as covid. But
you keep drinking the koolaid and believe what they tell you even
when the Health director stated publicly earlier this year that's
what they do.

A funny going around is that a cardboard cutout at a baseball game was
hit by a fly ball and rushed to the hospital where it died of covid.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/09/no-th...19-deaths.html

You're also drinking too much koolaid. Glad I don't touch the stuff.

https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-dir...re-classified/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/5681686002/

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/wa...vid-19-deaths/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hawk laid this down on his screen :
On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
[...]

Doesn't agree with your conclusion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/5681686002/

You might want to actually read this one.

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/wa...vid-19-deaths/

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/new...death-numbers/

But your conclusion does not fit the facts.

Have someone read this to you.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coro...eaths/2270810/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 5:26:56 PM UTC-4, Hawk wrote:
On 10/13/2020 11:46 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Â*From the New York Times:
[...]

Yeah, that's a good one, because it says the opposite of what Hawk is claiming.
It says that people like him and Trump don't understand co-morbidity, so when
the CDC said the majority of Covid deaths have a co-morbidity listed, that
means they didn't die from Covid. You could have heart disease or diabetes
and live 15 or 20 years. You get infected with Covid, succumb to it and they
list Covid and diabetes on the death certificate. Covid still directly lead
to your death.

And still waiting for him to explain the 35% increase in total deaths in the
US cited in the JAMA article. If Covid didn't cause this extraordinary rise,
then what did? I guess those videos and reports of many hospitals running
out of beds, trailers in the street with bodies, were just faked too.

This is kind of like the voter fraud thing. Trump and the Trumpets take some
cases of something in a country of 320 mil and turn it into the false claim
that it's widespread, very significant, a huge problem. In the case of
elections, Trump has put forth the image to the world that the US has rigged
elections and is no better than Russia or some other third world dictatorship.
With Covid, they take the fact that in some small number of cases deaths
from a gunshot were counted as a Covid death and use that to try to deny
the 215K number. Even if the number was inflated by 10%, so what? It
doesn't change the big picture. Would 195K dead be materially different
than 215K?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 06:22:36 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Yeah, that's a good one, because it says the opposite of what Hawk is claiming.
It says that people like him and Trump don't understand co-morbidity, so when
the CDC said the majority of Covid deaths have a co-morbidity listed, that
means they didn't die from Covid. You could have heart disease or diabetes
and live 15 or 20 years. You get infected with Covid, succumb to it and they
list Covid and diabetes on the death certificate. Covid still directly lead
to your death.

Since the highest demographic for covid death is 80+ and a large
percentage were in nursing homes, no they were not going to live 15 or
20 more years. Nursing home statics make that more like 15 or 20 more
weeks if nothing else happened to them including Covid. A bad cold
might push them over the edge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yeah, that's a good one, because it says the opposite of what Hawk is
claiming.
It says that people like him and Trump don't understand co-morbidity, so
when
the CDC said the majority of Covid deaths have a co-morbidity listed, that
means they didn't die from Covid. You could have heart disease or
diabetes
and live 15 or 20 years. You get infected with Covid, succumb to it and
they
list Covid and diabetes on the death certificate. Covid still directly
lead
to your death.

Since the highest demographic for covid death is 80+ and a large
percentage were in nursing homes, no they were not going to live 15 or
20 more years.

More of your flagrantly dishonest numbers.

Nursing home statics make that more like 15 or 20 more
weeks if nothing else happened to them including Covid.

Another bare faced lie.

A bad cold might push them over the edge.

Another bare faced lie.

The bulk of the 250K the virus has killed in the USA
arent over 80 with weeks to live.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 06:27:23 +1100, "%%" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

**** you, Look it up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yeah, that's a good one, because it says the opposite of what Hawk is claiming.
It says that people like him and Trump don't understand co-morbidity, so when
the CDC said the majority of Covid deaths have a co-morbidity listed, that
means they didn't die from Covid. You could have heart disease or diabetes
and live 15 or 20 years. You get infected with Covid, succumb to it and they
list Covid and diabetes on the death certificate. Covid still directly lead
to your death.

Since the highest demographic for covid death is 80+ and a large
percentage were in nursing homes, no they were not going to live 15 or
20 more years. Nursing home statics make that more like 15 or 20 more
weeks if nothing else happened to them including Covid. A bad cold
might push them over the edge.

Less than half of Covid deaths are over 80 and only a small fraction of those
are in nursing homes. Further, a key driving factor in those deaths is
that they were living in group quarters that makes disease transmission
easy.

Why is it that China has only 4500 deaths? No aged population there?
No nursing homes? what's different is that they had leadership with
a plan that took Covid seriously. We have a feckless orange clown who
lies and denies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You cannot be serious in that you believe what the Communist Chinese
tell you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/16/2020 8:03 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Less than half of Covid deaths are over 80 and only a small fraction of those
are in nursing homes. Further, a key driving factor in those deaths is
that they were living in group quarters that makes disease transmission
easy.

Why is it that China has only 4500 deaths? No aged population there?
No nursing homes? what's different is that they had leadership with
a plan that took Covid seriously. We have a feckless orange clown who
lies and denies.

I personally am not worried. Just yesterday I heard someone claiming
the virus will be gone right after election day. Seems he was an
authority on this stuff since he had a red neck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yeah, that's a good one, because it says the opposite of what Hawk is claiming.
It says that people like him and Trump don't understand co-morbidity, so when
the CDC said the majority of Covid deaths have a co-morbidity listed, that
means they didn't die from Covid. You could have heart disease or diabetes
and live 15 or 20 years. You get infected with Covid, succumb to it and they
list Covid and diabetes on the death certificate. Covid still directly lead
to your death.

Since the highest demographic for covid death is 80+ and a large
percentage were in nursing homes, no they were not going to live 15 or
20 more years. Nursing home statics make that more like 15 or 20 more
weeks if nothing else happened to them including Covid. A bad cold
might push them over the edge.

Less than half of Covid deaths are over 80

Look at them per capita and get back to me.

and only a small fraction of those
are in nursing homes. Further, a key driving factor in those deaths is
that they were living in group quarters that makes disease transmission
easy.

You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. Those "group
quarters" are nursing homes or similar facilities.

Why is it that China has only 4500 deaths? No aged population there?
No nursing homes? what's different is that they had leadership with
a plan that took Covid seriously. We have a feckless orange clown who
lies and denies.

China enforces their quarantines at the point of a gun. There is also
more than a little skepticism in the truth of their totals.
I will grant you, an autocratic regime can restrict the spread of just
about anything. Disease, liberty, truth, just about anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/14/2020 6:28 AM, wrote:
[...]

spam for kool-aid removed

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...deaths-us.html

The numbers are higher. Much higher.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

4th of July Zombies - Americans Don't Know Why We Celebrate Fourthof July! burfordTjustice Home Repair 14 July 4th 16 05:25 AM
H1N1 Pandemic Ned Simmons Metalworking 0 June 15th 09 06:59 PM
Google Pandemic * A Statggering Broker Signals Disgust with touchdown * Google Clearwater Experiment Home Repair 0 March 18th 07 09:53 PM
BIRD FLU PANDEMIC FEARS MOUNT - CONTINGENCY PLANS ESSENTIAL!' [email protected] UK diy 10 October 7th 05 11:25 AM