Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:10:46 +0200, Joerg Lorenz wrote:

Your conflation of "UK" with England shows your poor grasp of European
affairs.

I guess I'm much more fluent than you in this area.

CGP Gray explains the differences well here in this video...

o The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained
https://youtu.be/907Yc5miaWM
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

On 16/09/2020 05.50, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:10:46 +0200, Joerg Lorenz wrote:

Your conflation of "UK" with England shows your poor grasp of European
affairs.

I guess I'm much more fluent than you in this area.

CGP Gray explains the differences well here in this video...

o The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained
https://youtu.be/907Yc5miaWM

Really?

What is MrBeast's Favorite Browser Extension? | Save Money with Honey

Honey
58.3K subscribers
YouTuber MrBeast reveals his favorite browser extension. Hint: It's Honey.

Get Honey †’ http://joinhoney.co/mq94QQ

Subscribe †’ http://joinhoney.co/vQxZnH

About Honey:
Honey is a free browser extension that can find deals for you when you
shop online. It searches the internet for promo codes and coupon codes
and then applies them to your cart at check-out on over 30,000 sites.
Honeys already found over $1 billion in savings, has earned over
100,000 5-star reviews in the Google Chrome Store, and has over 17
million members.

--
Cheers, Carlos.
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:19:43 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

Really?

Hi Carlos,

After reading this cite...
o The Difference Between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, England and a Whole Lot More
https://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/the-difference-between-the-united-kingdom-great-britain-england

If you think CGP Gray is wrong on those facts, well, that's fine.
o What exactly did CGP Gray get wrong then, Carlos?
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

On 16/09/2020 16.16, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:19:43 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

Really?

Hi Carlos,

After reading this cite...
o The Difference Between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, England and a Whole Lot More
https://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/the-difference-between-the-united-kingdom-great-britain-england

If you think CGP Gray is wrong on those facts, well, that's fine.
o What exactly did CGP Gray get wrong then, Carlos?

The fact that you posted the wrong link and you still do not realize it.

--
Cheers, Carlos.
Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 22:46:15 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

The fact that you posted the wrong link and you still do not realize it.

Carlos,

I provided two cites, Carlos.
a. A video about the naming confusion
b. An article about the naming confusion

My post was purposefully helpful in that it was posted to clear up that
confusion, which was the gist of the portion of the thread I responded to.

Did I or did I not post two links, each to a reference claiming to clear up
the confusion.

Yes, or no Carlos?

HINT: My posts were intended to be purposefully helpful; were yours?
--
Sometimes, people like Carlos purchase too many bulk useless arguments.

Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair

On 16/09/2020 23.56, Arlen Holder wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 22:46:15 +0200, Carlos E.R. wrote:

The fact that you posted the wrong link and you still do not realize it.

Carlos,

I provided two cites, Carlos.
a. A video about the naming confusion
b. An article about the naming confusion

No, you posted a youtube video about "MrBeast's Favorite Browser
Extension? | Save Money with Honey", while claiming that it was about
"The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England
Explained", and you still do not realize it.

Common, go ahead, go back this subthread and check.

Prove to us that you can read and understand. Three times I have already
told you that you posted the wrong link.

You have it he

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.android/RaLzYId4zHY%5B151-175%5D

or go directly he

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.mobile.android/RaLzYId4zHY/3-kDr6PpBQAJ

Go ahead, search for the string "The Difference between the United
Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained" and then click on the
youtube video just beneath it:

AH
AH CGP Gray explains the differences well here in this video...
AH
AH o The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and
England Explained
AH https://youtu.be/907Yc5miaWM

--
Cheers, Carlos.