Posted to alt.home.repair

Default stealing Halleluyah

trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at
the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice.

A gang of thieves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/7/20 6:49 PM, micky wrote:
trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at
the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice.

A gang of thieves.

That led me to Pentatonix version. Then Bohemian Rhapsody. Which
in turn led to their version of Sounds of Silence.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/07/2020 05:49 PM, micky wrote:
trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at
the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice.

A gang of thieves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHd1ZGYCm8

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 7 Sep 2020 19:48:38 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 9/7/20 6:49 PM, micky wrote:
trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at
the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice.

A gang of thieves.

They also used songs without permission in 2016 ads, and maybe the
convention.

That led me to Pentatonix version. Then Bohemian Rhapsody. Which
in turn led to their version of Sounds of Silence.

I hope you didn't mind the goose chase.

I hadn't heard of these, and I had to search youtube versions to see the
version I meant. It was Leonard Cohen's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 9/7/20 6:49 PM, micky wrote:
trump or his campaign asked to use that new version of "Halleluyah" at
the RNC, and were told No, and they used it anyhow, twice.

A gang of thieves.

They also used songs without permission in 2016 ads, and maybe the
convention.

That led me to Pentatonix version. Then Bohemian Rhapsody. Which
in turn led to their version of Sounds of Silence.

I hope you didn't mind the goose chase.

No, not at all.

I hadn't heard of these, and I had to search youtube versions to see the
version I meant. It was Leonard Cohen's.

Cohen looks like a detective from some old crime show.

PTX is really good. Grammys. They sang with Dolly Parton and
Whitney Houston. Check out their versions of the ones I mentioned.
They sing a cappella. A lot of their stuff is Christmas songs.